TMO Talk Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» TMO Talk » Life » Weekend? (Page 3)

This topic is comprised of pages: 3 1  2  3 

Author Topic: Weekend?
Cherry In Hove
Channel 39
 - posted      Profile for Cherry In Hove           Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
But did you watch the robocop video?
Physic
Digital PIMP !
 - posted      Profile for Physic           Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Kanye West:
Ah, sorry, I must have missed your call [Frown]

You can talk - you visit Woking and don't even tell me [Mad] [Frown]
Kanye West
TMO Member
 - posted      Profile for Kanye West           Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
i should point out that I've seen the house that the Fresh Prince lived in, and it isn't in bel-air. it's in beverley hills.
Kanye West
TMO Member
 - posted      Profile for Kanye West           Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Cherry In Hove:

I didn't. It sounds good though. I bet it's funny.
Thorn Davis

- posted      Profile for Thorn Davis           Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:

I did, and it was marvellous.
Kanye West
TMO Member
I watched Gremlins last night at the Roxy. A good film. Tight.
New Way Of Decay

- posted      Profile for New Way Of Decay           Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Christmasy too. Good call.

--------------------
BUY A TICKET AND WATCH SOME METAL

Cherry In Hove
Channel 39
 - posted      Profile for Cherry In Hove           Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
So, I'm feeling all achey, my eyes hurt, I'm bunged up and I keep switching between being really hot and really cold.

I suspect I have the plague, but co-op didn't have any plague tablets so I've taken beechams instead.

rooster
"When You're Hungry For A Big Cock!"
 - posted      Profile for rooster           Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
We spent Friday living in the dark ages, literally, after a big ice storm swept the Northeast US. We drove two hours to purchase a generator, so we could keep our little ones warm (and the pipes from freezing) and kept it humming until last night, when we were back on the grid.

Froop posted a picture of one of the big limbs that knocked out our power (and phone and cable) lines on facebook.

One good thing that came of it all: not being able to function without email, we were *forced* to buy g phones - something I've been begging for as long as they've been out.

This morning cable was hooked up, so I'm back to more conventional means of getting online, and now we are just waiting for phone. Lots of fun and a fantastic waste of a weekend (plus 2).

MiscellaneousFiles

- posted      Profile for MiscellaneousFiles           Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
 -

[ 17.12.2008, 05:06: Message edited by: MiscellaneousFiles ]

Cherry In Hove
Channel 39
Gah. Quoted just after he fixed it [Frown]

[ 17.12.2008, 05:06: Message edited by: Cherry In Hove ]

MiscellaneousFiles

- posted      Profile for MiscellaneousFiles           Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Gah. Quoted just after he fixed it [Frown]

Yeah, sorry about that. I'm all about the HTML at the moment, so my UBB's a little weak. Back to the good old days of table based layouts. None of this fancy XHTML you see. Chrissakes...

Just thought that some of the forumites on here probably liked hip hop and lego and that sort of stuff.

My mother returned from a cruise along the Nile last night, singing the praises of the lovely tour guide called Sharif. Seeing as I don't do holidays, she always insists on bringing me gifts when she goes away. This time she bought me some kind of two-stringed instrument that's apparently made from various animals including crocodile, horse, etc. I managed to get a not altogether unpleasant sound out of it after about an hour's practise. So I think this will mark a dramatic turning point in The Interloper Sound. Hope you don't mind too much, Mikee. Oh yeah, and a Fez. Nice one mum.

[ 17.12.2008, 05:26: Message edited by: MiscellaneousFiles ]

mart
Wearing nothing but a smile
 - posted      Profile for mart           Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Sharif sounds like a right old charmer.
mart
Wearing nothing but a smile
 - posted      Profile for mart           Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Though he probably doesn't lock the taskbar.
New Way Of Decay

- posted      Profile for New Way Of Decay           Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I'm starting to feel a hangover. I was ok this morning, but the goblins are trying to get in. It's not too bad though. Just a mild one. I can shirk it off easily. It was the works do last night. Suprisingly quite good. It was the usual affair. Lots of ego wanking going on. I did like a moment when a girl came over to us while we were queuing for the dodgems and started yabbering about sales and this dude who I'd never met before said 'We don't give a fuck about sales, because we're in IT' Silence filled the air. Then the best thing happened. She looked really, sort of crestfallen, except she almost stumbled over backwards. From standing. Her legs buckled and someone went to catch her. It was like she'd been told for the first time in her life that someone wasn't interested in what she was saying and it knocked her off her feet.

--------------------
BUY A TICKET AND WATCH SOME METAL

MiscellaneousFiles

quote:
Originally posted by mart:
Though he probably doesn't lock the taskbar.

:retrolol:

This topic is comprised of pages: 3 1  2  3 

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | The Moon Online

copyright TMO y2k+