Announce
Games

How do I get a tag ?

Read the FAQ !

email us
TMO Talk   
my profile login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» TMO Talk » The Library » Old Year, Old You!1 (Page 3)

This topic is comprised of pages: 6 1  2  3  4  5  6 

Author Topic: Old Year, Old You!1
jonesy999

"Call me Snake"
 - posted      Profile for jonesy999           Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Originally posted by Waynster:
Kira Knightley - since I found out she blows bubbles.

What does this mean?

Darryn.R
TMO Admin
 - posted      Profile for Darryn.R           Edit/Delete Post 
It's a football thing - West Ham perhaps ?

Though with K.K you'd prefer it to be some form of neat sex trick I expect..

[ 05.01.2006, 08:40: Message edited by: Darryn.R ]

--------------------

my own brother a god dam shit sucking vampire!!! you wait till mum finds out buddy!

London

- posted      Profile for London           Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Originally posted by Thorn Davis:

So when her 2005 birthday rolled around, I wanted to make it special. We'd set a cap on spending at £40 to stop things getting ridiculous. For the past year Octavia had been complaining about chucking otu her vinyl and turntable. Anyway, basically I dug my parents old broken record player out of the loft, got it running again, and then gave her that, plus a bunch of old albums that she'd moaned about throwing out. A bunch of other stuff happened as well, but giving her that was the really exciting part.

Lots of lovely and evocative things have been written on TMO over the years, but there's something about Thorn's discovery of love that is so poignant and touching that it doesn't just make me want to cry, it actually did just make me cry. I mean, don't flatter yourself - it doesn't take much to make me cry right now, I'm in a fucking shit place, making me cry is about as difficult as making a 16-year-old boy ejaculate, and takes about as long (though the results are less sticky and easier to clean up, as long as I'm not wearing too much eye-makeup) - but still. What's the internet acronym for 'Cry Out Loud' - col? I colled reading that bit of Thorn's post, above, about the birthday. I remember him writing some time last year about how, now he was in love, everything but everything was exactly the same, nothing had really changed, same job, same flat - but now, he was happy, everything was tolerable, indeed, enjoyable, just because he'd met this girl. To me that's about the most perfect summation of what it's all about that I have ever read. (I think the previous two years of reading Thorn's bitching and whining may have helped prepare me). This slippage from desolate to happy, aw, it melts my heart.
jonesy999

"Call me Snake"
quote:
Darryn: Football thing

Ah, I geddit now.

I've never really got the Keira Knightley thing, though. She seems to be the most airbrushed woman on the planet. Without a brush and a photoshopped chest she looks like an exotic indie boy to me.

[ 05.01.2006, 08:52: Message edited by: jonesy999 ]

Dr. Benway

- posted      Profile for Dr. Benway           Edit/Delete Post 
Same here. She's not for me. I tell you who I liked - the girl off the game show 'who's the gay', with the men and she had to guess who was gay. She was nice. Girlfriend material.

-

the way she used to get all upset, with the quivering lips and faltering voice. And her face at the end, when the dude went all weird and pretended to be gay after she'd picked him out as being gay, and then was like "I'm not gay", and she was all cross and confused. Ahhh. In fact, can I have that as my show of the year? And Dragon's Den, and the American "Average Joe".

[ 05.01.2006, 08:52: Message edited by: Dr. Benway ]

--------------------
I have shit on you, son

MiscellaneousFiles

- posted      Profile for MiscellaneousFiles           Edit/Delete Post 
Did anyone hear the story about Kira's e?
jonesy999

"Call me Snake"
Hey, remember when Rick fancied pumpkin-faced, Alan Shearer-calved pop pouter, Sophie Ellis Bexter? And how he would defend he honour like a Knight of old?

I always found that crush impossible to tally with Rick's persona.

[ 05.01.2006, 08:50: Message edited by: jonesy999 ]

Waynster

- posted      Profile for Waynster           Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Originally posted by Darryn.R:
It's a football thing - West Ham perhaps ?

Though with K.K you'd prefer it to be some form of neat sex trick I expect..

Correct by one, wishful by the second.

--------------------
Noli nothis permittere te terere

Roy
Mohammed the Gay Ninja
 - posted      Profile for Roy           Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Originally posted by MiscellaneousFiles:
Did anyone hear the story about Kira's e?

Is this about drugs? Go on then.
jonesy999

"Call me Snake"
Here is a picture of Keira blowing bubbles out of her famous vag, just for you Waynster.

-

ben

- posted      Profile for ben           Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Originally posted by Dr. Benway:
the way she used to get all upset, with the quivering lips and faltering voice. And her face at the end, when the dude went all weird and pretended to be gay after she'd picked him out as being gay, and then was like "I'm not gay", and she was all cross and confused. Ahhh. In fact, can I have that as my show of the year?

Playing it Straight. How could I forget that. You know, the guy Zoe finally chose I'd pegged as a sodomite from about episode 2 - he was so obviously overcompensating.

I used to like how it went all soft focus and dreamy-musicked when one of the guys 'won' a one-to-one date with her.

[ 05.01.2006, 08:59: Message edited by: ben ]

MiscellaneousFiles

Perhaps I should let her speak for herself.
Roy
Mohammed the Gay Ninja
Nah. Just tell us.
Dr. Benway

Steve Jones shagged her, didn't he?

--------------------
I have shit on you, son

Dr. Benway

zoe gay, not Kira.

--------------------
I have shit on you, son

Waynster

- posted      Profile for Waynster           Edit/Delete Post 
I heart Jonesy

--------------------
Noli nothis permittere te terere

jonesy999

"Call me Snake"
I am not sure about this picture. I was looking for a picture of Barbie's sex mound, because I suspect Kira Knightly has a perfectly smooth, totally sealed, air-brushed pubic mound, like the famous doll. I found this instead. It doesn't look like Barbie's does it? Why it should live in Google behind a door marked 'Barbie's Sex' I've no idea.

[ 05.01.2006, 09:26: Message edited by: jonesy999 ]

MiscellaneousFiles

quote:
Moderate SafeSearch is off

Dr. Benway

oh, Jonesy [Frown]

--------------------
I have shit on you, son

ben

- posted      Profile for ben           Edit/Delete Post 
Jonesy.
Thorn Davis

- posted      Profile for Thorn Davis           Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Originally posted by London:

[qb]This slippage from desolate to happy, aw, it melts my heart.

Thanks London! I didn't mean to make you cry though. Not on this occassion, anyway.
Darryn.R
TMO Admin
Did anyone see:

-

yesterday ?

Wowzers !

Laura Kiddle is tops, she doesn't win but you can't fail to love this perky stripper from Tazmania...

--------------------

my own brother a god dam shit sucking vampire!!! you wait till mum finds out buddy!

jonesy999

"Call me Snake"
Sorry. I was trying to delete it when my machine crashed.

Also, can you imagine Low Level actually getting his hairy ham-sized mitts on tiny, brittle and breakable Keira Knightly? It's almost as frightening as the image of Rick posting on Seethru while forcing his Scharführer Bratwurst into a pulpy, orange Halloween fruit and moaning "You better not steal the gnrrrrrrrgh groooooove!"

[ 05.01.2006, 09:30: Message edited by: jonesy999 ]

Roy
Mohammed the Gay Ninja
Keira Knightly looks completely sexless to me. Like one of those Thai ladyboys - pretty, but lacking the necessary.
Dr. Benway

quote:
Originally posted by jonesy999:
Rick posting on Seethru while forcing his Scharführer Bratwurst into a pulpy, orange Halloween fruit and moaning "You better not steal the gnrrrrrrrgh groooooove!"

lolol, nice.

And - have we now established that Waynster is gay for fancying "Britain's Sexiest Woman"?

[ 05.01.2006, 09:35: Message edited by: Dr. Benway ]

--------------------
I have shit on you, son

Roy
Mohammed the Gay Ninja
What was your biggest failure?

Going off topic on TMO threads and pissing people off.

Ahem.

[ 05.01.2006, 09:40: Message edited by: Roy ]

London

- posted      Profile for London           Edit/Delete Post 
Meh. Anyone else want to do the survey, or shall we just start posting up pictures of girls we fancy, and talking about their 'wicked minges'. Oh no - too late!
H1ppychick
We all prisoners, chickee-baby.
We all locked in.
 - posted      Profile for H1ppychick           Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Originally posted by Roy:
Keira Knightly looks completely sexless to me. Like one of those Thai ladyboys - pretty, but lacking the necessary.

Surely a Thai ladyboy would have more than necessary?

--------------------
i'm expressing my inner anguish through the majesty of song

kovacs

- posted      Profile for kovacs           Edit/Delete Post 
1. What did you do in 2005 that you'd never done before?

I went to a private members' club. It was just a normal house, with a little door I'd have to stoop to get through. No sign, or bell, or letterbox, or number. Classic Alice in Wonderland style shut-out. I had to wait for some dames to come along and do a secret knock, then sneak in on their tail.

The club was in Chelsea. The lady I'd come to meet was called Chelsey. The corridors opened out to a drawing-room. The barmaids had that clean, cool, Oxbridge confidence: better than you even when they're pulling your pint. I had London Pride. A sign pointed out that as a non-member, I didn't have the right to order a drink.

The tablecloths looked more expensive than my suit. I pulled out my best accent. Every chick in the room looked like a Chelsey. I kept drinking. I was lackadaisical, merry, when I made enough eye contact to identify my agent. That's it, she was a literary agent. I forgot. The whole private club bit was too exciting.

My accent and manner were slipping and sliding as we talked. Probably trying to figure out what worked best. Well-bred young gent. Cocky charmer. Falling between two stools. Almost falling off the chair. Should have turned down the third beer: she was on sparkly water.

Anyway, while I tried to work out the most polite way to eat salad nicoise. She'd rejected me by email in August, and I'd somehow managed to parlay that into this meeting. I'd lost interest in the whole project meanwhile, but her enthusiasm and the London Pride was getting me warmed up again. "££££". "TV deals". etc. I don't remember. I was concentrating on not talking drunk. Agreed to some crazy time-frame whereby I'd research the book by May and write it by September, to have it in shops for the Christmas rush. It sounded a fun idea.

I went out of the secret door into the rain and forgot about her again. When you write proposals and send them out, you soon get into the routine of not caring, of preparing for the worst. Three times before, some agent's given me the come-on and gush, got my hopes up then dumped me like a bad boyfriend. That was with fiction, but it's all the same if you send stuff on-spec. If you try to turn your hobby into money.

Months passed with no word. Then she sent me a Christmas card. You don't do that if you've dumped someone, surely. I wrote to her to ask if I'd missed some correspondence. Very humble. Seeking closure.

Today, received some messy email sent in a rush: yes we want to represent you, message must have got lost, look forward to working with you, contracts in post by end of week.

So: it seems that I'll be living here, for ten days, with ten Star Wars fans who don't know each other or me.

-

And then have to write a book about it.

More later I expect; perhaps much later.

[ 05.01.2006, 09:45: Message edited by: kovacs ]

--------------------
member #28

kovacs

-

--------------------
member #28

Roy
Mohammed the Gay Ninja
quote:
Originally posted by H1ppychick:
quote:

Surely a Thai ladyboy would have more than necessary?
Only if wanted to give somebody a blowjob and then bum them, but yes, I see what you mean.
Thorn Davis

- posted      Profile for Thorn Davis           Edit/Delete Post 
That's great news - Well Done.

edit: to Kovacs, obviously, not to Roy. Never to Roy.

[ 05.01.2006, 09:46: Message edited by: Thorn Davis ]

Darryn.R
TMO Admin
quote:
Darryn, is this Laura:

-

If so, one of her favorite films is The Shining , so me and her would get on like a house on fire. That, and her undoubtedly wicked minge.

Yup, she rocked yesterday, all these mad cutie pie wanna be princess girls and a Tazzie stripper.

During deportmant class it was commented on that she had a 'wiggle' in her walk to which she responded - "Of course I do, I have booty".

Comment of the show though went to one true Aussie girl who when shown the prize, a 42,000 dollar tiara (sp?) said "I could trade that in for a pretty sweet Ute".

Class.

--------------------

MiscellaneousFiles

quote:
Originally posted by kovacs:
So: it seems that I'll be living here, for ten days, with ten Star Wars fans who don't know each other or me.

That's superb! Will you bring me back a bucket of genuine Tatooine sand? I have an idea for eBay...
kovacs

I don't know if it's actually great news -- it is daunting and could lead to disaster -- but it's interesting at least. Thanks to Thorn in particular for your kind words upthread [Smile] Now I broke the big 9k, I might even do London's questionnaire.

--------------------
member #28

This topic is comprised of pages: 6 1  2  3  4  5  6 

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | The Moon Online

copyright TMO y2k+