Announce
Games

How do I get a tag ?

Read the FAQ !

email us
TMO Talk   
my profile login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» TMO Talk » The Library » Generic Catch All Random Thread For Friday Expected to Tangent After Six (6) Posts (Page 7)

This topic is comprised of pages: 9 1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9 

Author Topic: Generic Catch All Random Thread For Friday Expected to Tangent After Six (6) Posts
ralph

- posted      Profile for ralph           Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Originally posted by missgolightly:
When I used to be a stoner, I always much prefered buckets.

What are buckets?

ETA: I know what buckets are, I just don't understand your use of the term as it relates to pot consumption.

[ 26.01.2007, 11:55: Message edited by: ralph ]

Jimmy Big Nuts
CounterCulture Vex'
 - posted      Profile for Jimmy Big Nuts           Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
I used to like eating it, but yeah it can get messy. We made a great birthday cake for my boyfriend at the time - chocolate sponge, with loads of resin in the cake and even more in the chocolate icing. It was gorgeous but did lead to a bunch of stoners fighting over the leftover icing.

That sounds revolting.
missgolightly

- posted      Profile for missgolightly           Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Originally posted by ralph:
What are buckets?

Have just found a handy site to explain it here, but it basically involves cutting the bottom off a 2l coke bottle, making a foil lid with small holes in to cover the top of the bottle and putting some resin on top, putting the bottle into a bucket of water so only the top is showing, lighting the resin and slowly pulling the bottle out of the water so it fills with smoke, then removing the foil lid and inhaling the smoke as fast as possible.
New Way Of Decay

- posted      Profile for New Way Of Decay           Edit/Delete Post 
Christmas, 2000 was the year my girlfriend and I ate a big block of resin and we woke each other up in the middle of the night. We both couldn't sit up in bed. Everything felt like it was vibrating and we laid there crying for a bit. Excellent shit.

--------------------
BUY A TICKET AND WATCH SOME METAL

ralph

quote:
quote:
Originally posted by ralph:
What are buckets?

Have just found a handy site to explain it here, but it basically involves cutting the bottom off a 2l coke bottle, making a foil lid with small holes in to cover the top of the bottle and putting some resin on top, putting the bottle into a bucket of water so only the top is showing, lighting the resin and slowly pulling the bottle out of the water so it fills with smoke, then removing the foil lid and inhaling the smoke as fast as possible.
Yeah, we used to do that. I can't remember what we called it though. Stupid destroyed brain cells.
Jimmy Big Nuts
CounterCulture Vex'
good old drugs.
missgolightly

Yeah, I grew out of doing that stupid stoner stuff years ago.

[ 26.01.2007, 12:06: Message edited by: missgolightly ]

ralph

quote:
Yeah, I grew out of doing that stupid stoner stuff years ago.

If I didn't react so badly to smoking it, I'd still be doing it. The only reason I stopped was because I started having really bad reactions to even the smallest of amounts. I loved pot, and I miss it so much. [Frown]
MiscellaneousFiles

- posted      Profile for MiscellaneousFiles           Edit/Delete Post 
Mmm, can't wait to get home...

[Wink]

missgolightly

I used to love it too, but smoking started making me feel ill more often than not after a while, so I went off it, and was sort of bored of being stoned all the time.
ralph

quote:
Originally posted by MiscellaneousFiles:
Mmm, can't wait to get home...

[Wink]

Bastard. [Mad]
MiscellaneousFiles

- posted      Profile for MiscellaneousFiles           Edit/Delete Post 
For those who smoke, and those that don't - have a look at this game over the weekend. It is the most addictive thing I've played recently:

-

Black Mask

- posted      Profile for Black Mask           Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Originally posted by Jimmy Big Nuts:
this one time, my housemate and his girlfriend got all dressed up, like really smart, new clothes etc, and were going to go clubbing in london. taxi, train, drugs, hotel, all sorted. Just before they left he came downstairs and did hotknives with us, only for about a minute or so. Then they went off in a cab, and came back about twenty minutes later because he lost it. They never made it to London, and they split up soon after.

LOL

--------------------
sweet

jnhoj
TMO Member
 - posted      Profile for jnhoj           Edit/Delete Post 
apparently im leaving japan in august and going to new zealand , can we have a show of hands to who thinks this is a good idea?

I`m going because i`m hot tailing after a girl who invited me. I mean, I say girl, she`s 30 in March. But I suppose that`s irrelevant.

--------------------
www.storytimewithjohn.blogspot.comwww.gingercomics.com

Ringo

- posted      Profile for Ringo           Edit/Delete Post 
Bad idea. Get yourself a nice Hachi Roku, then go out in the middle of the night and find yourself some touge drifters. That's where it's at. If I had the opportunity (and spoke the language) that's exactly what I'd be doing..
herbs

- posted      Profile for herbs           Edit/Delete Post 
Amusing stoner story. A couple of pals made some dope cakes, ate a couple as they came out of the oven, and popped the rest into a tupperware box to take to meet more pals in town.

However, by the time they got to Covent Garden they were wasted, and just had to throw the box at pals and leave. Neither of them could face dealing with a bus conductor (good old days) so they ended up walking all the way home to Highbury, with their top lips stuck to their gums, revealing their teeth. At pedestrian crossings they marched on the spot.

London

- posted      Profile for London           Edit/Delete Post 
lol! that's a beautiful story.
herbs

- posted      Profile for herbs           Edit/Delete Post 
Still makes me smile to myself every time I remember.
Jimmy Big Nuts
CounterCulture Vex'
could be alright, jhon. Say hi to my friend nicki if you see her. Also jhon, will you ever come back home, to the people who really love you? There's always rodent infested floorspace reserved if you're in town [Smile]
London

- posted      Profile for London           Edit/Delete Post 
Yeah and I'm still waiting on that hott threesome dude.
missgolightly

A similar drug story was when a mate of mine tried ketamine for the first time, then insisted on walking home alone at about 3am. It was about a 10 minute walk, mainly down one road but he would have to cross a fairly busy road, so I was trying to tell him to make sure he used the crossing and only crossed when the green man said it was okay. This led to a long discussion about whether the green or red man was better and which one we'd want our future daughters to marry. He left my flat muttering things along the lines of "hah green man, you're so smug, don't think I'll give you my blessing", so god knows what he was thinking when he actually got to the crossing.
Zygote
TMO's Member
 - posted      Profile for Zygote           Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
He left my flat muttering things along the lines of "hah green man, you're so smug, don't think I'll give you my blessing", so god knows what he was thinking when he actually got to the crossing.

I've experienced friends of mine on Ketamin. Certainly is amusing. How did your friend get on at the crossroads then?
missgolightly

I was pretty worried at the time but couldn't talk him out of going and was too fucked to want to go with him so I let him get on with it and hoped for the best. He didn't die anyway, so I guess he got on okay.
Zygote
TMO's Member
quote:
He didn't die anyway

That's good. I recall someone tricking me into taking a small amount of Ketamin many years ago. After 20/30 minutes I didn't recognise my best friend, or my brother and eventually sat, hunched up, in the corner of a spare room thinking that I was going to die.

Recommended.

Jimmy Big Nuts
CounterCulture Vex'
what happened there zygote is that you went into the wrong house.
Zygote
TMO's Member
That may well have been the case, JBN. Have you ever taken it by accident/intentionally?
Zygote
TMO's Member
There's nothing to be ashamed of. We've all made silly mistakes, JBN.
Jimmy Big Nuts
CounterCulture Vex'
aye.
missgolightly

quote:
Originally posted by Zygote:
I recall someone tricking me into taking a small amount of Ketamin many years ago.

What? How did they trick you? Did they tell you it was vitamins or something?
Zygote
TMO's Member
No - it was in powder form. The guy racked up a huge line of it and asked me if I wanted some coke. I was fucked out of my head at the time, so I greedily obliged.
New Way Of Decay

- posted      Profile for New Way Of Decay           Edit/Delete Post 
Perhaps they convinced Zygote he was a horse first.

Eta: aaaah...ok....

[ 01.02.2007, 09:12: Message edited by: New Way Of Decay ]

--------------------
BUY A TICKET AND WATCH SOME METAL

missgolightly

Ketamine can be a lot of fun, but I wouldn't want to do a big line when I wasn't expecting it, that's an evil thing to do to someone, completely out of order.
Zygote
TMO's Member
quote:
Ketamine can be a lot of fun, but I wouldn't want to do a big line when I wasn't expecting it, that's an evil thing to do to someone, completely out of order.

Don't worry - I got revenge on the fucker a few weeks later. He isn't laughing now.
ralph

quote:
Originally posted by Zygote:
He isn't laughing now.

Is he breathing?

I once smoked PCP without knowing it. How I laughed!

Zygote
TMO's Member
Yes, Ralph, of course he's still breathing. All I did was put a cigarette dimp in his pint of lager and fuck his girlfriend.

This topic is comprised of pages: 9 1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9 

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | The Moon Online

copyright TMO y2k+