Announce
Games

How do I get a tag ?

Read the FAQ !

email us
TMO Talk Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» TMO Talk » Web » sony in fucking awful marketing campaign shocker (Page 2)

This topic is comprised of pages: 2 1  2 

Author Topic: sony in fucking awful marketing campaign shocker
Zygote
TMO's Member
 - posted      Profile for Zygote           Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Bandy:
Can something be neat and on the rocks?

It may just be me being a thick twat, but I've always thought that a spirit not served with a mixer was neat. I didn't realise that the inclusion of a couple of blocks of ice deemed it otherwise.

quote:
Either way, J&B? Jesus.
Each to their own, I suppose. I like it very much, but then again what the fuck do my taste buds know? I like eating crumpets and ravioli for fuck's sake.
jonesy999

"Call me Snake"
 - posted      Profile for jonesy999           Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
This thread has made me want to buy a Sony MP3 player and then do the achingly moving And While London Burns tour on a bargain BMX while drinking a high quality single malt.
Jimmy Big Nuts
CounterCulture Vex'
 - posted      Profile for Jimmy Big Nuts           Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I hope that Zygote has been ordering "Neat J&B on the rocks" for years.
not...
You reached over with your hand and knocked my Jap over
 - posted      Profile for not...           Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
God what a lame-o!
Jimmy Big Nuts
CounterCulture Vex'
 - posted      Profile for Jimmy Big Nuts           Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
zygote sucks at whisky.
Zygote
TMO's Member
quote:
Originally posted by Jimmy Big Nuts:
I hope that Zygote has been ordering "Neat J&B on the rocks" for years.

Fortunately I normally just ask for it 'straight with some ice'. The bar staff probably chuckle amongst themselves and point at me when I'm out of view. But that's fine by me - at least I'm not just some fucking faggot earning jack-shit serving people drinks all day. As for the rest of the sneerers: fuck off and die, you sneering *****!
Jimmy Big Nuts
CounterCulture Vex'
[Roll Eyes]
not...
Benway I have made you a christmas present to apologise for ruining your thread.

It has sound but no rude stuff

http://www.elfyourself.com/?userid=81925e929c0f1bbf6eb5e0cG06121402

love
not...

Jimmy Big Nuts
CounterCulture Vex'
sweet jesus
not...
lol
Jimmy Big Nuts
CounterCulture Vex'
I can't stop looking at it.
Zygote
TMO's Member
It's shit scary.
not...
Only if it turned up in your bedroom on Christmas eve
Darryn.R
TMO Admin
 - posted      Profile for Darryn.R           Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I'm like so turned on right now....

--------------------

my own brother a god dam shit sucking vampire!!! you wait till mum finds out buddy!

vikram

- posted      Profile for vikram           Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Busted. Nailed. Snagged. As many of you have figured out (maybe our speech was a little too funky fresh???), Peter isn't a real hip-hop maven and this site was actually developed by Sony. Guess we were trying to be just a little too clever. From this point forward, we will just stick to making cool products, and use this site to give you nothing but the facts on the PSP.

Sony Computer Entertainment America

Benny the Ball
"oh, hold me"
 - posted      Profile for Benny the Ball           Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
What does that mean? Is Sony still "cool"?

--------------------
If Chuck Norris is late, time better slow the fuck down

Jimmy Big Nuts
CounterCulture Vex'
*punches sony in face*
Jimmy Big Nuts
CounterCulture Vex'
quote:
Originally posted by vikram:
quote:
Busted. Nailed. Snagged. As many of you have figured out (maybe our speech was a little too funky fresh???), Peter isn't a real hip-hop maven and this site was actually developed by Sony. Guess we were trying to be just a little too clever. From this point forward, we will just stick to making cool products, and use this site to give you nothing but the facts on the PSP.

Sony Computer Entertainment America

the site look pretty un-happening right now [Frown]
Jimmy Big Nuts
CounterCulture Vex'
I got a bottle of whisky from that place. I don't think I got a good one. I always fall apart in shops and just buy whatever I'm shown. I got a 16 y/o single cask Glenlivet. I went in there thinking thinking I'd spend around £60, and in the end only paid £35. I wanted a Gordon & MacPhail one, but the guy said that the one I got (Milroy branded) was a better, 'more interesting' drink. My dad will probably laugh at me, then beat me in the face with the bottle, push me down the stairs and finally kick me to death on the front lawn. Or maybe kick me to unconsciousness and get the neighbours round to deliver the final blows.

[ 18.12.2006, 11:42: Message edited by: Jimmy Big Nuts ]

Black Mask

- posted      Profile for Black Mask           Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Japanese whisky is surprisingly nice. Look. I've tried the Yamazaki and the 12 year-old one, and they were both very nice. Japanese whisky. Hmmm....

--------------------
sweet

H1ppychick
We all prisoners, chickee-baby.
We all locked in.
 - posted      Profile for H1ppychick           Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
 -

Black Mask, yesterday...

--------------------
i'm expressing my inner anguish through the majesty of song

not...
I want some Yamakazi.

[ 18.12.2006, 12:12: Message edited by: not... ]

not...
and some sake and some sushi

This topic is comprised of pages: 2 1  2 

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | The Moon Online

copyright TMO y2k+