Announce
Games

How do I get a tag ?

Read the FAQ !

email us
TMO Talk Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» TMO Talk » Media Junkies » Big Brother (Page 6)

This topic is comprised of pages: 13 1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  11  12  13 

Author Topic: Big Brother
Darryn.R
TMO Admin
 - posted      Profile for Darryn.R           Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Big Brother UK looks like pussytown when you compare it to Big Brother Australia !

Snakes, lizards, ghosts, a house with an animal enclosure, it's great over there.

And what do we get ?

Chef Glyn struggles with the cooking

[ 07.06.2006, 04:56: Message edited by: Darryn.R ]

--------------------

my own brother a god dam shit sucking vampire!!! you wait till mum finds out buddy!

Grianagh

- posted      Profile for Grianagh           Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
all i took away from last nights show was

never wear a toothpaste like substance on your spots while wearing a see-thru nightie

it clashes

not...
You reached over with your hand and knocked my Jap over
 - posted      Profile for not...           Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Sman and Nikki up for the vote. Apparently Sman is the bookies favourite to go. I find that amaaaaazing.
Boy Racer
This man has no twinkie !
 - posted      Profile for Boy Racer           Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Sman makes me extremely uncomfortable the whole time s/he is on screen, due to the combination of them gappy teeth and burns-victim make-up.

Nikki on the other hand is a work of comic genius, her face makes me laugh.

--------------------
Some people stand in the darkness, afraid to step into the light...

Darryn.R
TMO Admin
 - posted      Profile for Darryn.R           Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I feel rather sorry for Sman, heshe seems to be trying to latch onto someone and everyone is shunning herhim leaving herhim looking like a desperate attention seeker (Or that's how I feel it comes out n the edits).

Perhaps heshe will be better off out of the house though, its obvious that they're not going to cut himher any slack.

[ 07.06.2006, 07:17: Message edited by: Darryn.R ]

--------------------

my own brother a god dam shit sucking vampire!!! you wait till mum finds out buddy!

jonesy999

"Call me Snake"
 - posted      Profile for jonesy999           Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Is Herhim a real name?
Ringo

- posted      Profile for Ringo           Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
It’s not so hard to understand though is it? I mean, Sam has done nothing interesting since arriving, except whinge and cry a lot because the other girls wont let her play. By comparison, Nikki is great entertainment, even if you occasionally want to smash her teeth out.

Anyway, I don’t like Nikki so much now. Now I like Glyn. Glyn the ladies’ man. He’s a strong contender. Sezer wasn’t wrong when he said that he’s got the Welsh vote sewn up. Ladies will want him to win because he’s vaguely attractive. Older ladies will want him to win because of their maternal instincts. Chaps will want him to win because they can all relate to him. Glyn’s main rival in the winning stakes is going to be Pete, who raised his game spectacularly with his heart warming description of a bee as being “a little life”. Good skills that man. I reckon he’s tipped the 50/50 split between him and Gwyn to a 60/40 in his favour. I wonder how Glyn can respond?

Grianagh

- posted      Profile for Grianagh           Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
...and lets not forget that BB stated Glyn has the hightest IQ in the house
oddly

ralph

- posted      Profile for ralph           Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
x

[ 07.06.2006, 07:48: Message edited by: ralph ]

dance margarita
TMO Member
 - posted      Profile for dance margarita           Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
i really like the way glyn says the word 'pasta'. 'pas- tagh'. i just think its cute. my favourite bit yesterday was pete's face when lisa said that he poured water on ants. he was mad pissed. i would have liked it more if he had retorted 'i dont kill ants, i love them and save them and feed them jam.... WANKERS' but you cant have everything. pete is very boring but he is pretty and likes insects, so obviously he needs to win.

--------------------
evil is boring: cheerful power

Grianagh

have all the other BB households been this sissified?

i was getting a bit depressed during the half hour of edited bits i watched last night

all the whispering and finger pointing reminded me of the girls cabin at away camp when i was 13...all that was missing was a bedwetter

mart
Wearing nothing but a smile
 - posted      Profile for mart           Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Note to old-timers: this wasn't me.
not...
lo
Ringo

I always though that Thorn was the most likely forum member to have wet the bed into his teens.

Thorn?

H1ppychick
We all prisoners, chickee-baby.
We all locked in.
 - posted      Profile for H1ppychick           Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
no.5 of the golden ticket potentials is called stephen and looks suspiciously like benway. i think we should be told.

--------------------
i'm expressing my inner anguish through the majesty of song

Jack Vincennes
TMO Member
 - posted      Profile for Jack Vincennes           Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Ringo:
Ladies will want him to win because he’s vaguely attractive. Older ladies will want him to win because of their maternal instincts.

Is Glyn attractive, though? There is something about him that I can only describe as curiously formed, he looks like a man you would make out of blu-tack to amuse yourself on a Friday afternoon. Maybe I am an older woman now, because I really did want to properly teach him how to make pasta while watching last night.

Pete describing a bee as "a little life", yes, I wanted to marry him a little bit after that.

Ringo

quote:
Originally posted by Jack Vincennes:
Is Glyn attractive, though?

Well he's no Gucci model, that's true, but he has an endearing sweetness about him and while not classically handsome, he's no freak and I would say is on a par with any other male housemate.
Sidney
Her Glorious Reneging Brumness
 - posted      Profile for Sidney           Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I think that Pete has a rather handsome face. He looks part Johnny Depp, part Hilary Swank. Mikey, on the other hand, is a gormless, dribbling, prehistoric ape-child.

--------------------
They give you a pen as fat as a modest cock and you're expected to dab it on the page, as though you were mopping the dregs of an afternoon Tommy.

sabian

- posted      Profile for sabian           Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Mikey was best described by some bloke on BBLB...

"Vernon Kay with a head injury"

I'm still laughing!

EDIT:
Is it just me or does Glynn talk like Stephen Hawkin? "Teaach-ing me a-life skillzz"

[ 10.06.2006, 13:48: Message edited by: sabian ]

--------------------
Evil isn't what you've done, it's feeling bad about it afterwards... Yield to temptation. It may not pass your way again.

Ganesh
They all drink lemonade.
The end.
 - posted      Profile for Ganesh           Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by sabian:
Mikey was best described by some bloke on BBLB...

'Twas Lauren Laverne.
Ringo

The battle between Pete and Glyn shows no signs of stopping. Glyn showed that his sensitive side is at least as developed as that of his bee-loving rival by literally crying like a little girl when he heard Sman getting boo'd at her eviction, and then struck another blow against Pete with a series of painfully funny impressions of the Golden Housemate.

Not one to be deterred by such tactics, Pete fought back by later describing Nikki, in the diary room, as being both "adorable" and "like a little kitten", hinting at a deep affection which invites the public to allow them both the time to develop their relationship into who-knows-what. With Pete now fighting in her camp, Nikki's chances of lasting the distance are improved significantly, a tactic which is as clever as it is subtle, and sees both Pete and Nikki's popularity points gain in teh fatness.

It's still anyone's fight. Will Glyn be able to stand up to the tag-teaming of Pete and Nikki (a couple which, if seen to be blossomng, shall henceforth be known as 'Petikki'), or will his lustful tendencies towards two-faced mammoth-titted fuck-slut Lea ultimately prove his downfall?

The excitement continues..

Ringo

H-hello?

Did I kill TMO?

not...
It's just the usual Monday morning lag. Everywhere across the capital posters are engaging with their fellow workmates, happily sharing tales of the weekend's debauchery over a styrofoam cup of coffee. Comparing sun burn and puking into plastic bags under their desk.

Soon though the high from the weekend will start to fade, they will settle down at their workstation, finish the coffee, look at the paperwork spread untidly accross their desk and the clock that gently ticks away their lives. Faced with 8 hours of boredom their will be a small feeling in their stomach indicating panic. A distraction is needed. Their fingers will start to type familiar keystrokes and with a brief flicker of excitement they will check what's new in their online email accounts, grant friend requests on myspace, check bids on watched items on ebay and then read threads on TMO and other equal and lesser communities.

Ringo's picture will be a small highlight for many and the barbelith application thread has a lot of replies although much of it drunken late night one liners.

They may want to say something but, what to say? Time needs to pass. We need to settle down into this grind for a while. Maybe another coffee, god I'm hungry and there's doughnuts over there. Settle down. Clock ticks. Settle down.

[ 12.06.2006, 05:25: Message edited by: not... ]

Dr. Benway

- posted      Profile for Dr. Benway           Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I had a pretty dreadful weekend.

[ 12.06.2006, 05:45: Message edited by: Dr. Benway ]

--------------------
I have shit on you, son

not...
Man, never start the week with an edit like that.
Dr. Benway

- posted      Profile for Dr. Benway           Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
sorry! Sorry, world.

--------------------
I have shit on you, son

Darryn.R
TMO Admin
That rough huh Benway ?

All I got was sunburn [Frown]

--------------------

Abby
Slave Girl of Gor
 - posted      Profile for Abby           Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I forgot to go and water my friend’s plants over the weekend...at least it wasn’t a cat or something I suppose.

Also my housemate revealed that he once had a dream where he was at a party and real drunk (plausible so far), and that he bent over backwards so far that he sodomised himself in front of the whole party. When he woke up he was filled with shame, and it took about half an hour for him to figure out that this hadn’t actually happened.

That kept us in chuckles for a while…

Dr. Benway

I had appalling dreams last night. For some reason, Big Brother was being held in my house, where I was living. It was like a much bigger version of my parent's house (my teenage home). And all the housemates (who weren't housemates off any big brother that's been on tv) kept fucking each other all over the place, and pissing everywhere. Like, large groups of four or five people all fucking and pissing. There was lakes of piss flowing down the stairs and soaking into the carpets, and when I complained to the 'housemates' they just threatened me with violence and took the piss out of me on national tv. So I went to Endemol who were only next door and asked them for help, but they were on the side of the housemates. So I just walked around my house telling people off for breaking things and pissing everywhere and hogging the showers, but they told me to fuck off.

[ 12.06.2006, 07:06: Message edited by: Dr. Benway ]

--------------------
I have shit on you, son

not...
Yay someone has stolen my Lisa/midget comparison **

quote:
"Goldfinger," Pete and Richard sang along lustily, while Mikey and Grace tried to ignore the music and snuggle up under the duvet. Lisa interpreted the song in the only way she knows how - by leaping from her mattress and flailing her arms around like a loon. She then rolled around the floor like a Bond girl (although there was more of a resemblance to pint-sized baddie Nick Nack)
quote:
Originally posted by not...:
I'm gonna put my money on the Volatile midget from 007's Golden Gun flipping out proper at one of the other girls.
 -

[ 12.06.2006, 07:47: Message edited by: not... ]

Grianagh

i dont care for the 'golden' housemate at all

and i'm beginning to feel sorry for grace, can't stand to hear richard speak and think pete is adorable but the way lea follows him around like a lapdog with growths makes me want to do a sick

also, glyn and imogen are very sweet when speaking welsh

Darryn.R
TMO Admin
Bless Imogen, she didn't even know what malice meant, how sweet.

--------------------

Grianagh

interesting fact i didn't know
nikki has a black belt in karate

i really really want richard to keep pissing her off until she explodes and throws him through the window out onto the bridge to nowhere where he will whimper in pain until the bb croonies drag him off to the hospital to crowds of "boos"

Darryn.R
TMO Admin
So it's Nikki vs. Grace for eviction this week, seeing as how Nikki is seen as entertaining and Grace as a bitch I reckon Grace will be out on Friday, leaving what would seem to be the dullest selection of housemates available, even Pete's twitching, coughing and whistling have started to bore me now..

Let's just give him the prize now and fill the house with heavily armed chimpanzees and other great apes and see which ones win.

--------------------

Dr. Benway

I find it quite hard to believe that somebody who is so unstable and childlike would be able to get a blackbelt in karate. Maybe karate is a piece of piss or something. I was under the impression that gaining a blackbelt in karate would require a degree of mental strength.

--------------------
I have shit on you, son

This topic is comprised of pages: 13 1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  11  12  13 

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | The Moon Online

copyright TMO y2k+