Announce
Games

How do I get a tag ?

Read the FAQ !

email us
TMO Talk Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» TMO Talk » Media Junkies » What have you been reading and watching? (Page 11)

This topic is comprised of pages: 62 1  2  3  ...  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  ...  60  61  62 

Author Topic: What have you been reading and watching?
Black Mask

- posted      Profile for Black Mask           Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Your superiors appoint you a team consisting of a marksman, a demolitions expert and a medic. But, who ends up taking out the tyrant with the sniper-rifle? Who has to place all the breaching charges? Who dishes out the med-kits?

That's right!

All I'm saying is I'd like a little help once in a while...

And, while we're on the subject, when I give you an order to take out a position I'd appreciate it if you actually showed a bit of enthusiasm, rather than just shooting ineffectually over the heads of the enemy. Leaving Muggins, here, to get his hands dirty.

[ 28.09.2006, 07:54: Message edited by: Black Mask ]

--------------------
sweet

Black Mask

- posted      Profile for Black Mask           Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Ringo:

Boss - "Ah, I'm sure it'll be fine..."

lol

Boss - "Do you think it needs anything else"

Evil Scientist - "Such as?"

Boss - "I don't know... maybe the heart-hole could glow occasionally?"

--------------------
sweet

Ringo

- posted      Profile for Ringo           Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
outside a police station. night time. police chief and constable are just going home for the night.

Chief - "Right, we all locked up?"

Constable - "Yep, I locked the doors on the first floor with the diamond shaped key which I then hid behind the painting about the fireplace on the third floor. I put the lighter into the safety box, and the key which opens it I put into the hand of the statue in the lobby. I've shifted the two statues which operate the secret door to the basement off of their pressure switches, and pulled the lever to raise the collapsible ladder to the balcony on the second floor. Oh, I turned the lights out too."

Chief - "Great, what did you do with the key card for the computer system?"

Constable - "Oh I left it sitting on the main desk in reception. I figured it would be ok there"

Chief - "Good lad. I'll see you tomorrow.."

Jimmy Big Nuts
CounterCulture Vex'
 - posted      Profile for Jimmy Big Nuts           Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
resident evil 2!

or was that 3?

[ 28.09.2006, 08:01: Message edited by: Jimmy Big Nuts ]

Black Mask

We're in rural Spain, the most sophisticated weapons in use among the locals are the pitchfork, the axe and the occasional chainsaw. Where did all these arms dealers spring up from?

--------------------
sweet

Ringo

Military commander - "Right, here's the situation: The evil boss and his evil scientist have created one of the most powerful weapons ever created. This is a threat to the entire world. He has about a thousand well armed men occupying an almost inpenetrable fortress. I need ideas people"

"airstrike?"

"Nuclear weapon?"

"Storm the building with tanks and several hundred special ops?"

"How about we send in a single, lightly armed soldier?"

Military commander - "Perfect. Someone give that man a promotion!"

Ringo

quote:
Originally posted by Jimmy Big Nuts:
resident evil 2!

or was that 3?

Technically both. The police station is one of the main settings in two but your first run-in with Nemesis happens outside the police station in 3, and I think there are some bits inside too.

I might dig it out and have a play of 3 actually.

New Way Of Decay

- posted      Profile for New Way Of Decay           Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
A young village boy raised by foster parents is shocked to discover that despite only owning a wooden sword and some leather underwear that he is actually from a long heritage of legendary heroes. His adoptive family will begrudgingly reveal secrets from his past only when they hear he has cleared out the local hostelry from bothersome oversized rats.

He will soon learn that his career path is not limited to carpentry, but with enough determination he can truly follow his destiny. As long as his destiny happens to be a Fighter, Rogue or Mage.

--------------------
BUY A TICKET AND WATCH SOME METAL

New Way Of Decay

- posted      Profile for New Way Of Decay           Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
There'd be no fear of Jason Vorhees springing back to life. You'd be able to tell by looking at his life bar.

--------------------

Jimmy Big Nuts
CounterCulture Vex'
 - posted      Profile for Jimmy Big Nuts           Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
[QUOTE]Originally posted by Jimmy Big Nuts:
[qb] resident evil 2!

I might dig it out and have a play of 3 actually.

I never finished that. I got stuck in some bit where you're trapped in either a park or graveyard with the nemesis, and he killed me every time with his grabby hand.
squeegy
'small african childe'
 - posted      Profile for squeegy           Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Jimmy Big Nuts:
what kind of a penis remembers and then references this abomination?

Is it just me or does Jimmy Big Nuts have more of a raw edge to his posting than the good doctor of old?

[ 28.09.2006, 08:19: Message edited by: squeegy ]

--------------------
supa scrub

squeegy
'small african childe'
You are attacked by a party of snakes or large rats and after slaying the beasts you discover they were carrying several gold coins and a magical health potion.

--------------------
supa scrub

Ringo

quote:
Henchman - "hey boss, what should we do with all these ammo clips and medical packs we've got?"

Boss - "Just distribute them randomly into small wooden boxes and vases around our super secure evil lair"

Henchman - "Right so"

Henchman - "Ok boss, I went round and hid all the ammo and medical packs like you asked"

Boss - "Excellent"

Henchman - *shuffles nervously looking at the floor*

Boss - "what is it henchman?"

Henchman - "Well... me and some of the guys were talking and, well, we're a bit worried that we might not be able to find the ammo if we need it"

Boss - "hmmm yes. How about this: go down to the kitchen and under the sink you'll find some Mr Sheen and a few dusters. Take that, and all the boxes and vase you used to hide the ammo, polish them up and position them in such a way that they catch the light and sparkle conspicuously from any angle"

Henchman - "Ok boss I'll get right on it. There was something else as well..."

Boss - "yes?"

Henchman - "well you know those hidden laser bombs you asked us to put in some of the coridors to stop people walking down them? Well, we're a bit worried that we might accidentally walk into them. You see the lasers don't show up so it's a bit dangerous"

Boss - "yes, I see your point. Ok, go and see the Evil Scientist and see if he can add some big flashing red lights to all the laser bombs, that way you'll be able to see them easily and shouldn't have any accidents"

Henchman - "ok, thanks boss!"

New Way Of Decay

He is cold because he think she can get away with it squeegy. The cheeky sod.

Also: [Frown] at forgetting my all time favourite computer game bollocks: Animals that contain suits of armour. How could I have forgotten that classic faux pas?

--------------------

Ringo

Henchman 1 “Ok, all the defences are in place, we’re now totally secure. We’re here to guard this room which is the only way through to the room containing the secret plans. So long as we stay right here where we are, nobody can get through to the plans”

Henchman 2 “Hey what was that noise down that random corridor? It sounded like someone throwing a small stone against a wall”

Henchman 1 “I don’t know, could be trouble. Let’s all go and check it out…”

Ok I'm done now..

New Way Of Decay

I'm liking Ringo's 'Boss and Henchman' show. Another B&H moment

Boss: "This guy that's infiltrating our base....what to do with him?"

Henchman: "Well boss, we could bump him off easily, but I do know you like to recruit some of our strongest opponents"

Boss: "I do, don't I? We'd best do what we usually do in these cirumstances"

Henchman: "Boss?"

Boss: "You idiot! Deploy our forces in a tier system, making each defense gradually stonger until he enventually gets to us in our tower. If he gets to the ramparts and turns down our offer of employment during our first meeting I'll allow him to rough me up a bit. Then, if he declines again when he catches up with us here, I'll show him the true extent of my power. Maybe with the tentacles or something"

Henchman starts to walk off

Boss: "...and number 1..."

Henchman: "Yes Boss?"

Boss: "Don't make it too hard for him eh? Maybe leave a rifle in the ghost train in the safe that unlocks when you shoot at least 10 skeletons or....do you know Ted?"

Henchman: "Ted who swallowed the rocket launcher at the Christmas party Boss?

Boss: "That's the guy. Make sure he at least gets to fight Ted before the tanks. Jobs are hard to come by around these parts."

[ 28.09.2006, 08:50: Message edited by: New Way Of Decay ]

--------------------

not...
You reached over with your hand and knocked my Jap over
 - posted      Profile for not...           Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I've just found out the origin of Jimmy Big Nuts. Adam & joe show podcast 19 about 12 mins in
New Way Of Decay

I think Benway Big Nuts has an enjoyable and slightly annoying ring to it. Lets call him that. In fact Darryn, could you changed his name to Benway Big Nuts and tag him with the fierce mouthed bollock image? That would be excellent.

--------------------

ralph

- posted      Profile for ralph           Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I prefer Benway No Nuts or Benway Is Nuts myself. But definitely tag him with the testicle.
New Way Of Decay

It's the only possible solution for us to deal with this rebranding nightmare.

--------------------

squeegy
'small african childe'
Yeah, tag him with that terrible testicle.

--------------------
supa scrub

New Way Of Decay

I'm counting the votes Jimmy and assuming you are going to say 'fack that shat' I see it as 3-1 to us and you with the angriest bollock this side of forumsville.

--------------------

Ringo

Henchman 1 “I just can’t figure Mary out sometimes, it’s like one minute she’s hot, the next she’s cold”

Henchman 2 “I know what you mean. Women, they mess with your head sometimes. At first it’s all walks on the beach and kisses in the sunset, then once they know they’ve got you hooked they just turn it all off”

Henchman 1 “I wouldn’t mind so much if she at least acknowledged me sometimes. She just seems so distant now”

Henchman 2 “The President’s daughter is being held in a room on the top floor. There’s an air vent which goes from the kitchen all the way up there”

Henchman 1 “sorry?”

Henchman 2 “I don’t know, I just kinda blurted that out”

Henchman 1 “How random”

Henchman 1’s head explodes in a shower of brain fragments. His blood spattered body falls limply to the floor

Henchman 2 “So did you catch the game last night?”

Henchman 1 “…….”

Henchman 2 “Yeah it was a great match, we’ve got good prospects for the season this year”

Henchman 1 “…….”

Henchman 2 “I know, injuries notwithstanding of cou…. Hey, did you hear that? Sounded like someone throwing a small stone against the wall down that corridor”

Henchman 1 “…….”

Henchman 2 “ok we’ll go and check it out….”

Zygote
TMO's Member
 - posted      Profile for Zygote           Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by New Way Of Decay:
I see it as 3-1 to us and you with the angriest bollock this side of forumsville.

Best make that 4-1. I'm all for the bollock.
New Way Of Decay

Benway Benway Benway Biiiig Nuts
Beeenway Benway Benway Biig Nuts

Benway Benway Benway Biiiig Nuts
Benway Benway

BIG NUTS

--------------------

not...
You reached over with your hand and knocked my Jap over
 - posted      Profile for not...           Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I prefer Benway Big Nut
ralph

I prefer Benway. [Frown]
Jimmy Big Nuts
CounterCulture Vex'
fucking hell, people.
Black Mask

NUTS!

Jimmy biIIiiIIiig nuts!

Benway takes 'em and injects his special ma-gic!

--------------------
sweet

Ringo

Henchman – “Boss there’s an enemy outside trying to get in!”

Boss – “Oh noes!”

Henchman – “It’s ok, it’s Jimmy Big Nuts”

Boss – “Oh, that’s ok, he’s so shit I don’t even care”

(muffled thud from outside)

Henchman – “He just fell off the building. I think he forgot to jump or something”

Boss – “laughter”

Henchman – “laughter”

New Way Of Decay

Let's all go to the lobby and get ourself some NUTS

NU-UUUTS!!

-

NUTS!

--------------------

ralph

-
squeegy
'small african childe'
quote:
Originally posted by ralph:
 -

I always thought he looked more like a Lord Peanut. I mean look at that monacle. Is that the sort of thing a Mr would wear?

Perhaps Baron Peanut. Professor Peanut?

--------------------
supa scrub

Vogon Poetess

- posted      Profile for Vogon Poetess           Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
So sorry to interrupt.

Mikee, mail to your g-spot is being delayed apparently. If you email me certain details, I will make the arrangement.

--------------------
What I object to is the colour of some of these wheelie bins and where they are left, in some areas outside all week in the front garden.

H1ppychick
We all prisoners, chickee-baby.
We all locked in.
 - posted      Profile for H1ppychick           Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
loving Ringo's work.

--------------------
i'm expressing my inner anguish through the majesty of song

This topic is comprised of pages: 62 1  2  3  ...  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  ...  60  61  62 

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | The Moon Online

copyright TMO y2k+