Announce
Games

How do I get a tag ?

Read the FAQ !

email us
TMO Talk Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» TMO Talk » Games » Chaffey Alley Take Back (Page 1)

This topic is comprised of pages: 6 1  2  3  4  5  6 

Author Topic: Chaffey Alley Take Back
jonesy999

"Call me Snake"
 - posted      Profile for jonesy999           Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Are we planning to reclaim our property today or has everyone turned attention to Giddings?

Threenines has plenty of ammo and 45 APs and is ready to attack. I'm going to scout JMO to scout the PD now - as Treenines is a quivering, recently revived mess.

[ 16.01.2006, 04:15: Message edited by: jonesy999 ]

jonesy999

"Call me Snake"
 - posted      Profile for jonesy999           Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Right, there are 12 zeds on the doorstep and there are 4 inside. It shouldn't be hard to clear the building and barricade up. It's just a question of whether we want to make a dent in the horde at the door.

How many, if any, QJs are tooled up and ready for a fight.

Thorn Davis

- posted      Profile for Thorn Davis           Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I've gotten to Heytown - am in The Bowles Museum, with only one AP left, and one shotgun shell. It was abit of a struggle getting here - but once I'm rested I'll be ready to go
Cherry In Hove
Channel 39
 - posted      Profile for Cherry In Hove           Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I'm about 2 squares from Sanson as a zombie and am pretty much out of AP now. When I get up to over 10 will try to get a needle stuck in my ass and then can help with the takeback.

[ 16.01.2006, 04:38: Message edited by: SilverGinger5 ]

Dr. Benway

- posted      Profile for Dr. Benway           Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Dick and the benway are tooling up, won't be ready until around wednesday.

--------------------
I have shit on you, son

badgerhead
TMO Member
 - posted      Profile for badgerhead           Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Badgerhead is tooled up and ready - Patz can take care of barricading.
Waynster

- posted      Profile for Waynster           Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I've got Jake, Flyme and Harvest all holed up at the Cinema requesting revives - I hope one they are patched up I'll return Jake and Flyme to the PD to take it the fuck back.

--------------------
Noli nothis permittere te terere

badgerhead
TMO Member
 - posted      Profile for badgerhead           Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Patz has 2 syringes in the Chaffey area if a revive is needed.
jonesy999

"Call me Snake"
With everyone dead or hunting ammo, it doesn't look like this is going to happen in a hurry. I may as well blow today's APs on searching the mall.
Waynster

- posted      Profile for Waynster           Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Can I make a suggestion? Can we identify a nearby building near to Chaffey where we can lead the assault from and also use as an RP? If we get somewhere close by we can use it to bug out to - also put a couple of medics in there who can be used to patch up any casualties. Plus we will waste less AP's yomping to the DMZ.

--------------------

not...
You reached over with your hand and knocked my Jap over
 - posted      Profile for not...           Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I've got John Fish and not in giddings and tynte malls. I need to stock up on ammo and a few FAKs. I'm out of AP today on both characters as I couldn't do anything this weekend and have spent most of my aps searching for goddamn needles and reviving my own character. I estimate I should be ready for action of any sort on Wednesday. Or I will reposition John Fish back at Sansom Cinema to continue needle searching.
Darryn.R
TMO Admin
 - posted      Profile for Darryn.R           Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Flash is in the Mall and available to hack'n'slash, suggest that if it's still safe that we use the Syms Museum or Keyford Grove School as a second lead point.

--------------------

my own brother a god dam shit sucking vampire!!! you wait till mum finds out buddy!

jonesy999

"Call me Snake"
Right, Threenines has 18 shells loaded into his shotguns and has 48 pistol rounds in reserve. He's now going to rest up at Warren Bank, ready for Wednesday.
badgerhead
TMO Member
So we are stood down today then - time for even more shells then.
jonesy999

"Call me Snake"
Well I've spunked my APs looking for ammo. It wasn't looking like we could muster any kind of serious assault force. Wednesday sounds like the day to be properly ready.
Waynster

Syms museum I was going to check out later today.

Can I be the CO for this skirmish?

I'll send Harvest up later today to forward scout Syms Museum - its perfect as its 1 move from both the PD and the Hospital. In the meantime use your AP's to get Ammo, FAKs and needles.

I think we need 4 days of recon and recce's to go up there with a suitable strike force - so if we go for 1200 Zulu (1300 CET) on Friday - obviously I'll keep an eye with the advance party that the Zombies do not reinforce or retreat.

I suggest we move all the crew up quietly Thusday night - this will include a forward attack party and a small medical team - at the museum if we remain with a larger Medical team who can also act as a calvary unit if things get hairy.

We go into the PD and clear out our unwanted guests, whilst one person barricades up to VSB. Once clear, depending on casualty status we call in the second team, who if they are feeling brave may want to take out some of those knocking at the door.

In the event of a bug out, we return to the Syms Museum and go to ESB once all are in, regroup then make plans for a southerly retreat to the Cinema once we all have sufficient AP's.

Sound like a plan?

--------------------

jonesy999

"Call me Snake"
The syms museum is VHB at the moment with a couple of survivors inside. It's been broken into by zeds about five times in the last week. I wouldn't call it a particularly safe overnight option. If it is empty on the day of assault, though, I don't see why we couldn't use it to make an attack on Chaffey.

We're only talking about four zeds and 12 on the doorstep. I don't think this needs to be an operation of that scale. Five well armed QJs could pretty much wipe out all 17 in one attack. Ten of us could clear both PD and doorstep in minutes, and have some AP left to barricade up. Then the whole thing (them attacking barricades, us killing and boarding up) begins again...if they've got the heart for it.

[ 16.01.2006, 05:48: Message edited by: jonesy999 ]

badgerhead
TMO Member
The tour might be in town by Friday.
jonesy999

"Call me Snake"
Surely there's enoguh time between now and Wednesday to muster up enough ammo and people to wipe out this little horde.
jonesy999

"Call me Snake"
We may as well get settled and have a couple of days to put the kettle on before the Mall tour rips the place open and kills us all.
badgerhead
TMO Member
We could nip in - shoot the shit out of them, barricade and fuck off.

If we spend all the time defending that will just suck up our AP and we'll be useless when the tour arrives.

Once the tour has gone we can retake it properly.

jonesy999

"Call me Snake"
What, today you mean?

[ 16.01.2006, 05:54: Message edited by: jonesy999 ]

Waynster

Ok if not Friday, Wedensday then - shoot in, shit up, bolster up job. We need at least one day (or at least I do) to try and muster some ammo.

--------------------

badgerhead
TMO Member
quote:
Originally posted by jonesy999:
What, today you mean?

Dunno really - just wanna shoot something.

[ 16.01.2006, 06:03: Message edited by: badgerhead ]

Black Mask

- posted      Profile for Black Mask           Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Skeeter just killed three zeds dumped their bodies and barricaded Chafffey up to 'loosely'. Someone want to get over there and finish the job? By the way. I'm hurt and infected and waiting for some healing in the SE sector of Dowdney Mall.

--------------------
sweet

Black Mask

- posted      Profile for Black Mask           Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
In other news... Oogly Shabubu is over at Caiger Mall. They are prepared. They are prepared up the wazoo. Every sector of the mall has about 250 characters in it, all with their mouse pointers hovering over 'barricade'. Oogly may head back home.

--------------------
sweet

Darryn.R
TMO Admin
 - posted      Profile for Darryn.R           Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Flash patched Skeeter up.

--------------------

my own brother a god dam shit sucking vampire!!! you wait till mum finds out buddy!

Black Mask

Much obliged, y'all.

--------------------
sweet

Doctor Agamemnon When

- posted      Profile for Doctor Agamemnon When           Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Sounds like a plan.

When Moon likes Friday. Currently still in Sanson, using the PD next door for occasional raids. Will stock up on ammo tomorrow and Weds, then toddle over to Sims or Bowles Museum in readiness for Friday's assault.

--------------------
Not poems and rubbish - SCIENCE!
The Wonderful World of Dr. When

jonesy999

"Call me Snake"
I've just killed a lone zed in Chaffey and turfed the body out onto the street. Barricaded back up to QSB for the two survivors who were in there. I just couldn't have all that ammo and not shoot anything all day.

I won't be sleeping in there yet, mind.

not...
You reached over with your hand and knocked my Jap over
 - posted      Profile for not...           Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
not is now tooled up with a shit load of bullets, some shotgun shells and a sticky plaster just in case. He will be making his way to the Chaffey vicinity today and should be ready for an "off" tommorrow afternoon. Or alternatively Thursday or Friday.
Cherry In Hove
Channel 39
 - posted      Profile for Cherry In Hove           Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Just found a zombie in Marshment Place Police Dept. Not sure how he got in there as it was VSB but I couldn't scan to find out who it was so have shot in the head and dumped outside. Sorry if it was one of you.
Damon's Off
TMO Admin
 - posted      Profile for Damon's Off           Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Bruce's Chin is now hiding in The Ryan Building, 2w1n of Chaffey Alley. Barricaded as much as he could. Chaffey had 7 zeds inside, didn't really know if they were friendly.

D.O.

--------------------
Don't do anything stupid until I get back.

Niffer
Een beetje vreemd, maar wel lekker!
 - posted      Profile for Niffer           Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Banana has 22 shotgun rounds and 48 pistol rounds and a pair of wire cutters.

--------------------
Seek help, possibly medication.

jonesy999

"Call me Snake"
Threenines has 54 pistol rounds and 20 shotgun rounds. He should have full AP tomorrow morning. He is also bored and has an itchy trigger finger. I'm going in to kill tomorrow no matter what.

This topic is comprised of pages: 6 1  2  3  4  5  6 

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | The Moon Online

copyright TMO y2k+