Announce
Games

How do I get a tag ?

Read the FAQ !

email us
TMO Talk Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» TMO Talk » Games » Chaffey Alley Take Back (Page 6)

This topic is comprised of pages: 6 1  2  3  4  5  6 

Author Topic: Chaffey Alley Take Back
Benny the Ball
"oh, hold me"
 - posted      Profile for Benny the Ball           Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I got a bit bit up, but got in early enough to make a dash for it very far south, licking wounds now. there were 24 in there when I logged on though.

--------------------
If Chuck Norris is late, time better slow the fuck down

not...
You reached over with your hand and knocked my Jap over
 - posted      Profile for not...           Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Just combat revived a Z in dowdney and then dumped him outside. Pretty effective way of getting z's out. There's two left in there and Jones did a runner.
jonesy999

"Call me Snake"
 - posted      Profile for jonesy999           Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Eh? I was in the mall earlier. There was one zed in there. I killed it, dumped the body outside, looked for some ammo and then moved to Club Hesse for safety. I left the place empty, bar survivors.

ETA: You cheeky **** .

[ 26.01.2006, 07:48: Message edited by: jonesy999 ]

not...
well, did you close the doors?
Ringo

- posted      Profile for Ringo           Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Don't combat revive. A human is way more effective at smashing barricades than a zombie.

There are plenty of people who need reviving in the surrounding area, revive them instead.

not...
quote:
Originally posted by Ringo:
Don't combat revive. A human is way more effective at smashing barricades than a zombie.

There are plenty of people who need reviving in the surrounding area, revive them instead.

yeh but it's a quick way to drop a z in 1AP and dump it outside again thereby protecting survivors in a breached mall.
Ringo

And then the freshly revived human can swing his axe at the barricades and smash them with ease. A human also only needs to bring the barricades down to strong, and then can walk in and start attacking people.

Besides, how many AP did you spend finding the syringe in the first place?

combat revives = poor strategy

jonesy999

"Call me Snake"
 - posted      Profile for jonesy999           Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by not...:

No. They were at VSB when I left.
not...
quote:
Originally posted by Ringo:
And then the freshly revived human can swing his axe at the barricades and smash them with ease. A human also only needs to bring the barricades down to strong, and then can walk in and start attacking people.

Besides, how many AP did you spend finding the syringe in the first place?

combat revives = poor strategy

Well... I 'spose that's true. but... don't they have to stand up at the expense of 10AP and it's possible that they have crap human skills, so they may only have 10% chance of hitting the barricades or if they walk in and PK people.

I manufactured the syringe for 20ap the other day so yeah I guess it cost me 22ap to get a Z out of the building.

shit I hate it when you're right.

quote:
Originally posted by jonesy999:
quote:

No. They were at VSB when I left.
Well i guess I logged in some time after you left then. Sorry. Sorry everybody.
jonesy999

"Call me Snake"
That's alright. I was only killing the zombie to protect YOU and everything but, hey, no worries.
Ringo

quote:
I hate it when you're right.

One would have thought you'd be used to it by now.

Actually, I've written a pretty comprehensive guide on the best defence strategy for how to withstand a siege on a Mall. If anyone's interested in reading it, I could post it up. It's taken mostly from CDF tactics and my own experience in Giddings and a couple of other places.

[ 26.01.2006, 10:14: Message edited by: Ringo ]

not...
That sounds unbelievably nerdy but yeh, post it.
My Name Is Joe
That's Mister Minge to you..
 - posted      Profile for My Name Is Joe           Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Go for it Ringo!
Ringo

Boosh! it is posted. Amusingly, I got called xenophobic. By an American [Big Grin]
not...
Benway is in sixtus down to 43hp and there is 11 zombies there with him. Anyone want to help me save his ass again please come to sixtus immediately
not...
FUCK they are biting!!! I'm down to 16hp I had to leave him in there!
not...
Well I healed him up to 60hp shot until I ran out of ammo and then with my last breath I dragged my wounded and infected body into the mall next door. They didn't seem to be attacking him when I left. I don't know why, maybe Benway is fullfiling his original statement that he wants to be a human leader of zombies.
My Name Is Joe
That's Mister Minge to you..
 - posted      Profile for My Name Is Joe           Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Benway is down to 42 hp, I closed the doors and killed 2 zeds...but there are still 7 in there with him.
not...
I don't understand how he lasted so long. I stepped in there and shot one and then got hit about 7 or 8 times immediately. There was another survivor in there down to 3hp. who I didn't manage to save too. I skipped back to the mall to heal my infection and get some more FAKs went back and he was still there on Full HP.

It's like he looked so bad they thought he was one of them or something.

This topic is comprised of pages: 6 1  2  3  4  5  6 

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | The Moon Online

copyright TMO y2k+