Announce
Games

How do I get a tag ?

Read the FAQ !

email us
TMO Talk Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» TMO Talk » Games » Chaffey Alley Take Back (Page 4)

This topic is comprised of pages: 6 1  2  3  4  5  6 

Author Topic: Chaffey Alley Take Back
jonesy999

"Call me Snake"
 - posted      Profile for jonesy999           Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
That's good to know.
My Name Is Joe
That's Mister Minge to you..
 - posted      Profile for My Name Is Joe           Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
there are 19 zombies in the north mall at the inute, looking grim...
not...
You reached over with your hand and knocked my Jap over
 - posted      Profile for not...           Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
1 click East from the SE corner is XHB

You are inside Sage Way Railway Station. Its platforms are empty, its departure boards blank, all trains having left the city during the evacuation. The building has been extremely heavily barricaded. Also here are Aukellion, Bernard Vengabean, Nahab, Moggy FF, Curly Joe, Cyclic, rucksack2, WeaponFatal, LostMidi, C tiger, Narsissi, Vimes Ashcroft.

badgerhead
TMO Member
 - posted      Profile for badgerhead           Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by jonesy999:
Right, I'm in the fight at Giddings. Killed one zed, dished out a bit of first aid, working on a second zed. Not many APs left. I take it there are no safe houses nearby once you run out of moves?

You're prob better off in the heaviest populated corner of the Mall - most of the surrounding buildings have been sacked.

2 of my guys slept there last night unscathed - safety in numbers I guess - till a big breach..

jonesy999

"Call me Snake"
 - posted      Profile for jonesy999           Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Well, I'm asleep in the South west corner at the moment. I popped into the NE to use what other APs I had left plugging a zed. There were none in the SW when I fell asleep so, fingers crossed.
My Name Is Joe
That's Mister Minge to you..
 - posted      Profile for My Name Is Joe           Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Susan is dead, god rest her, standing about and swaying helplessly outside the SW corner.
Ringo

- posted      Profile for Ringo           Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Thanks for all the help at Giddings, guys, it's not gone unnoticed in the CDF.

What's really needed in the area at the moment is revivers, so if anyone has some spare syringes going begging there's plenty of casualties in Giddings. If you plan on taking a reviver over there, give me the heads up and I'll arrange for some covering fire so you can get to safety.

Niffer
Een beetje vreemd, maar wel lekker!
 - posted      Profile for Niffer           Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Ringo, the revive clinic's been sucessfully relocated to Spracklingbank. If you can get us info on who needs to be revived, where, we can get going on it.

--------------------
Seek help, possibly medication.

Ringo

- posted      Profile for Ringo           Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Niffer, are you able to access this thread?

If so, take your pick

not...
zKavenja this mofo attacked me just outside chaffey when I was in the process of saving him from a zombie. He's a scavenger apparently. If anyone sees him nearby give him a slap from me.
Doctor Agamemnon When

- posted      Profile for Doctor Agamemnon When           Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
LOL!

quote:
zKavenja said "not just attacked me" (01-20 09:53 GMT)
zKavenja said "some asshole called not just attacked me" (01-20 09:54 GMT)
zKavenja said "what kind of mane is not" (01-20 09:54 GMT)
A flare was fired 13 blocks to the east and 7 blocks to the south. (01-20 09:59 GMT)
zKavenja said "not is a pker! kill him!" (01-20 10:07 GMT)

You are gay for him.

--------------------
Not poems and rubbish - SCIENCE!
The Wonderful World of Dr. When

Waynster

- posted      Profile for Waynster           Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by not...:
zKavenja this mofo attacked me just outside chaffey when I was in the process of saving him from a zombie. He's a scavenger apparently. If anyone sees him nearby give him a slap from me.

He's moaning that you attacked him now the little wimp - I have uttered a suitable reply to the tune that if he fucks with one, he fucks with them all

--------------------
Noli nothis permittere te terere

badgerhead
TMO Member
 - posted      Profile for badgerhead           Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by not...:

Was it more than one hit?

If not he may have just been bashing away at the attack box when the zed died and your name popped into the attack box.

Waynster

- posted      Profile for Waynster           Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Is there anyone in the PD with a FAK - I still am infected from yesterday

--------------------
Noli nothis permittere te terere

not...
lol. I don't think I attacked him first. He only hit me once for 3 damage and then pegged it. So whatever, if he wants to arrange for a duel to the death tell him to come to chaffey and we'll have a little man'o au man'o (sp?)(lang?)
not...
I will have a little chat with him try and diffuse what could potentially be a difficult situation.

[ 20.01.2006, 05:42: Message edited by: not... ]

badgerhead
TMO Member
quote:
Originally posted by Waynster:
Is there anyone in the PD with a FAK - I still am infected from yesterday

Fixed.
Roy
Mohammed the Gay Ninja
 - posted      Profile for Roy           Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I'm in Chaffey PD. Let's all bundle this dude.

[ 20.01.2006, 05:51: Message edited by: Roy ]

jonesy999

"Call me Snake"
I'm there too now. I have a couple of shotgun blasts if talking to him doesn't work.
not...
I offered him out and he's run away... pussy
jonesy999

"Call me Snake"
He still seems to be there as far as I can see.
not...
oh you're right.
jonesy999

"Call me Snake"
And then I said "You want a piece of me, fella? Think you can handle the notster? He shit himself and hid in the toilet, and everyone thought I was double hard and great. And the girls loved it."
jonesy999

"Call me Snake"
Or we could just kill this guy.
Darryn.R
TMO Admin
 - posted      Profile for Darryn.R           Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Sanson Cinema was ransacked, I was stuck in ther with 5 zeds and wide open doors, I'm infected but back up at Chaffey PD again...

Let's get ready to rumble..

--------------------

my own brother a god dam shit sucking vampire!!! you wait till mum finds out buddy!

Roy
Mohammed the Gay Ninja
 - posted      Profile for Roy           Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Let's kill someone.
jonesy999

"Call me Snake"
I've got first aid, Darryn. Who is your character?
Darryn.R
TMO Admin
 - posted      Profile for Darryn.R           Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Flash Moon

Threenines is one of yours right, I left another message in the revives thread.

--------------------

my own brother a god dam shit sucking vampire!!! you wait till mum finds out buddy!

jonesy999

"Call me Snake"
x

[ 20.01.2006, 06:02: Message edited by: jonesy999 ]

not...
No I didn't touch him. however I have shot this guy a few times.

quote:
Or we could just kill this guy.

Mall tour scum
jonesy999

"Call me Snake"
Shall we off him?
not...
quote:
You fire at The Trooper 2 for 5 damage. Their flak jacket absorbs 1 point of that damage. They die.

jonesy999

"Call me Snake"
One shot?
not...
Less altercation, more annihilation.
not...
quote:
One shot?

my pistol jammed so I pushed the bullet into him manually.

This topic is comprised of pages: 6 1  2  3  4  5  6 

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | The Moon Online

copyright TMO y2k+