Announce
Games

How do I get a tag ?

Read the FAQ !

email us
TMO Talk Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» TMO Talk » Life » Friday Fnnnngghh (Page 2)

This topic is comprised of pages: 61 1  2  3  4  5  ...  59  60  61 

Author Topic: Friday Fnnnngghh
Kanye West
TMO Member
 - posted      Profile for Kanye West           Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I'm here all week, folks. Remember to tip your waitress.
Louche
Carved TMO on her clit just to make you feel bad
 - posted      Profile for Louche           Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I'd watch that.
Kanye West
TMO Member
 - posted      Profile for Kanye West           Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
but I have AIDS
Cherry In Hove
Channel 39
 - posted      Profile for Cherry In Hove           Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Change of plan for the weekend it appears as....

quote:
Congratulations!!

WWWWAAAAAGGGGHHHH! Congratulations you have been accepted for the Warhammer Online: Age of Reckoning OPEN BETA! First of all here is your BETA key:

Kanye West
TMO Member
nerd
Babb
TMO Member
 - posted      Profile for Babb           Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Cherry In Hove:
Change of plan for the weekend it appears as....

quote:
Congratulations!!

WWWWAAAAAGGGGHHHH! Congratulations you have been accepted for the Warhammer Online: Age of Reckoning OPEN BETA! First of all here is your BETA key:

I have no idea what that even means.

--------------------
Blah.

Kanye West
TMO Member
it means his girlfriend will wonder where the man she moved in with has gone.
Louche
She'll be too busy drawing pictures of cheese on her kitchen board to care. Well, I would if I were Cherry's girlfriend.
Ringo

- posted      Profile for Ringo           Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hey that reminds me, I'm feeling pretty pumped about the imminent release of Star Wars Force Unleashed. Also, Afro Samurai and Red Alert 3 which looks unbelievable.
Louche
Not that I wish to insinuate that if I were Cherry's girlfriend I would find drawing asinine pictures on home furnishings more fun than spending time enjoying his lovely company.
Kanye West
TMO Member
Spore looks interesting.
Kanye West
TMO Member
that's meant for the other thread.
ralph

- posted      Profile for ralph           Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
If I were Cherry's girlfriend I'd slit my wrists.

And black and brown so do not go together. Must be a European thing. Whereas red checked flannel shirts go with everything.

[ 05.09.2008, 10:41: Message edited by: ralph ]

Babb
TMO Member
Roy, you wear trousers made out of lentils. Your fashion opinion does not count.

--------------------
Blah.

ralph

Cotton actually. I don't wear lentils. No idea where you got that from. Just another crazy internet myth.
Lilo
TMO Member
 - posted      Profile for Lilo           Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Ralph I am not taking fashion advice from a Bumfucker.
Lilo
TMO Member
 - posted      Profile for Lilo           Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Or someone who only ever wears black.
Kanye West
TMO Member
bumfucker, lol.
ralph

quote:
Originally posted by Lilo:
Ralph I am not taking fashion advice from a Bumfucker.

I don't take it up the bum. No idea where you got that from. Just another crazy internet myth.
ralph

quote:
Originally posted by Kanye West:
bumfucker, lol.

shut up, steve.
Babb
TMO Member
But you do suck cocks for rocks.

--------------------
Blah.

ralph

Where the hell do you get this shit from?
Babb
TMO Member
The messages that you send me on Facebook? The ones where you tell me about that time you sucked cock for rocks, whilst wearing trousers made out of lentils.

--------------------
Blah.

Cherry In Hove
Channel 39
 - posted      Profile for Cherry In Hove           Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
it means his girlfriend will wonder where the man she moved in with has gone.

I've given up on that idea as it required a 9.5GB download and me buying more RAM so I'll stick to failing TTFAF on GH3 for the rest of my life.
ralph

quote:
Originally posted by Babb:
The messages that you send me on Facebook? The ones where you tell me about that time you sucked cock for rocks, whilst wearing trousers made out of lentils.

I didn't think you actually read my messages. [Roll Eyes]
Thorn Davis

- posted      Profile for Thorn Davis           Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Warhammer Online:

Do you remember Neil who you were sick on about ten years ago? He works for Games Workshop these days and took us round the factory when we went to visit him, which was a really cool day out. There's a museum there and everything. They ahd a gaming day on and it reeked of BO.
Cherry In Hove
Channel 39
quote:
Originally posted by Thorn Davis:
Do you remember Neil who you were sick on about ten years ago?

You know for a fact that I remember him as we were both at your stag do. You just delight in telling everyone about me being sick on his shoes. It was embarassing when you were telling your parents at your wedding and they were like "Shouldn't you be spending time with your wife" and you were all "No way. Ten years ago, Seb right, he threw up on Neil's shoes. HIS SHOES!"
Kanye West
TMO Member
christ, yeah. I saw him in the carpark at morrisons about three weeks ago. He was inspecting his car because somebody had hit it with a trolley. He seemed well enough. Told me about Dan and Liz - a shame, but I kind of saw that coming. Remember that party with the home made wine, when she went all weird? She said some stuff to me in the cab that didn't sound good. Anyway Neil reckons he's going to go over to Ireland next year and help out his mate on some geological dig. Sounds alright. I'd be up for that as well. Spend the spring digging. Drinking Guiness and enjoying Enya moments by the beach. Do you fancy visiting him at some point?

[ 05.09.2008, 11:24: Message edited by: Kanye West ]

Cherry In Hove
Channel 39
quote:
I'll stick to failing TTFAF on GH3 for the rest of my life.

I just managed about 20 minutes of attempting this without even getting through the fucking intro. God I hate that song.
Thorn Davis

- posted      Profile for Thorn Davis           Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
christ, yeah. I saw him in the carpark at morrisons about three weeks ago. He was inspecting his car because somebody had hit it with a trolley. He seemed well enough. Told me about Dan and Liz - a shame, but I kind of saw that coming. Remember that party with the home made wine, when she went all weird? She said some stuff to me in the cab that didn't sound good. Anyway Neil reckons he's going to go over to Ireland next year and help out his mate on some geological dig. Sounds alright. I'd be up for that as well. Spend the spring digging. Drinking Guiness and enjoying Enya moments by the beach. Do you fancy visiting him at some point?

[Frown]

I just wanted to talk about my visit to Games Workshop. I've been in a really good mood all day and now you've ruined it.

[ 05.09.2008, 11:34: Message edited by: Thorn Davis ]

Kanye West
TMO Member
I was just...playing along.
Cherry In Hove
Channel 39
quote:
I was just...playing along.

Look. You've made Thorn upset now. Right before the weekend. FFS Benway. Why unleash that tirade of abuse half an hour before the weekend started? You knew it wouldn't lead anywhere good. You just get off on upsetting other people.
Thorn Davis

It's OK.

Benway - I forgive you.

mart
Wearing nothing but a smile
 - posted      Profile for mart           Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
lol
Kanye West
TMO Member
hang on...

This topic is comprised of pages: 61 1  2  3  4  5  ...  59  60  61 

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | The Moon Online

copyright TMO y2k+