Announce
Games

How do I get a tag ?

Read the FAQ !

email us
TMO Talk Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» TMO Talk » Announce » NorthMeat countdown (Page 2)

This topic is comprised of pages: 5 1  2  3  4  5 

Author Topic: NorthMeat countdown
Lucid
It's six o'clock somewhere,
I'm having crisps !
 - posted      Profile for Lucid           Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Raz:
quote:
Originally posted by Lucid:
unless you want to dump your stuff

Lol, 'stuff'. Dude, I'm probably going to bring a packet of crisps, a pen and a copy of Flatland.

Can I bring a rentboy to the Meat then? That'd be cool. We could pay him to do funny stuff ie. "Go and push that old man over. Ten pouns"

That's fine, we will provide complimentary paper kecks and a free hose down in the garden. What is the pen for? Puzzler? Which flavour crisps? Unless everyone has at least one Pickled Onion flavour monster munch, there'll be tears before bedtime. Oh and you missed out the bottle of wine to ingratiate yourself with your hosts [Wink] .

--------------------
It don't mean a thing if it ain't got that swing...

Uber Trick
DANGER!
unexploded sex bomb
 - posted      Profile for Uber Trick           Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I, however, will be bringing at least two of my new pairs of shoes, seven changes of outfit and enough tranquilizers to keep an elephant quiet on a coach, let alone Raz.

--------------------
uberwench

ben

- posted      Profile for ben           Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Louche:
I am coming to the North Meat, if only to thoroughly and comprehensively berate you, Ben, for your overweening arrogance in:

fwiw I've just received a bollocking in my real-life job. It had none of the erotic frisson I (wrongly) imagined my play-bollocking might have for you - so I suppose I got a taste of my own medicine. I guess it's to be hoped I've 'learned my lesson'.
[Frown]

Astromariner
Going the right way for a smacked bottom
 - posted      Profile for Astromariner           Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Lucid:

hmm does the louchemobile have room in it?

Uber and Raz can both sit on my knees.
Louche
Carved TMO on her clit just to make you feel bad
 - posted      Profile for Louche           Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Ben, I have the guilt. In an endearing head tilted, peering wet-eyed up kind of way.

Louchemobile could probably accomodate Uber and Raz. They are not to sit on Astro's knee, though, as Astro is navigating me to Lucid's and cannot be disturbed from this vastly important task.

Astromariner
 - posted      Profile for Astromariner           Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I think Sidney should be navigator. I'm one of those people that has to turn the map in the direction that the car is going because otherwise I don't understand about left and right.
Louche
Can Sidney drive? I had nominated you navigator because I know you can drive. People who cannot drive make the worst navigators in the world. They say things like Right! There! when you are already 300 yards past said right turn, doing 60mph.

Also, navigator gets front seat! Do not underestimate the importance of front seat.

Uber Trick
DANGER!
unexploded sex bomb
 - posted      Profile for Uber Trick           Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
lol Astro is so desperate to sit in the back with me and Raz, its touching! Don't worry Astro love, if we don't sit on your lap in the car I'm sure we can arrange it for later in the evening [Wink]

--------------------
uberwench

Grianagh

- posted      Profile for Grianagh           Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
So a train to Chorlton is what those not going in a car need, then, so, yes? That and Lucid the happiness dragon's phone number, to avoid getting run over by a Wheelie.

(Mart)

Astromariner
quote:
Originally posted by Uber Trick:
lol Astro is so desperate to sit in the back with me and Raz, its touching! Don't worry Astro love, if we don't sit on your lap in the car I'm sure we can arrange it for later in the evening [Wink]

shuddup shuddup shuddup

I'm a married woman you know! And I'm rubbish at flirting.

Uber Trick
DANGER!
unexploded sex bomb
I'm a married woman too if it makes it any easier for you?

--------------------
uberwench

Memes
 - posted      Profile for Memes           Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hi

This is Mrs Lucid. AKA Memes. Delurk alert.

Nono - the bus station is in Chorlton St, Manchester but you need to get a train out to Glossop (rhymes with Trollop - well almost) from Manc Picadilly. We'll come and pick you up from the station alcoholic state allowing - otherwise its a 15 min walk to us.

Very much looking forward to meeting all you lovely people. I feel a smidge sneaky cos I have been lurking for about a year and know much much much more about you than you do about me.

Well that'll soon change eh. I have met the lovely Louche of course. We slipped on a case of wine together. My kinda girl.

Anyway hello TMO. Bring on the Northmeat.

M x

Raz
Karma Police
 - posted      Profile for Raz           Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Flirting = easy

-

Astromariner
Hello memes! [Smile]
Sidney
Her Glorious Reneging Brumness
 - posted      Profile for Sidney           Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I'm afraid I cannot drive. I have only ever sat in the driver's seat once - J had a go at teaching me to drive around a deserted industrial estate. I quite enjoyed it but I think it may have gone to my head a bit - the lesson ended when J wrestled the steering wheel from me and began screaming "FUCKING SLOW DOWN! YOU'RE GOING TO HIT THOSE FUCKING BOLLARDS!"

Also, Louche's theory that non-drivers are crap at navigation may be true as I am utterly shit at following maps and have no sense of direction at all. This could be just me though, rather than non-drivers generally.

Ooobs & Rax - Astrers and I should be getting into Piccadilly at around 2.40ish and we will be meeting Louche there. Why not make your way up to Piccadilly from the coach station, and we can all be togevvvahhhhh? [patronising twat]Piccadilly is the train station[/patronising twat].

--------------------
They give you a pen as fat as a modest cock and you're expected to dab it on the page, as though you were mopping the dregs of an afternoon Tommy.

Ringo

- posted      Profile for Ringo           Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I can drive, I'm a great driver. Mikee will be navigating, but he's a man so I'm trusting him to have a sense of direction.
Memes
hello Astro!

are you one of the veggie TMOers? if weather looks nice I will sort out barbie grub - are there many non meat eaters coming to Lucid Mansions?

Can't believe I have lots of randoms (well not really randoms but ykwim) coming to stay. Its making me lol a lot. That lucid boy is a bit of a pied piper given an arthur..

M x

Uber Trick
DANGER!
unexploded sex bomb
quote:
Originally posted by Sidney:
Ooobs & Rax - Astrers and I should be getting into Piccadilly at around 2.40ish and we will be meeting Louche there. Why not make your way up to Piccadilly from the coach station, and we can all be togevvvahhhhh? [patronising twat]Piccadilly is the train station[/patronising twat].

Ok, maybe the lovely Memes can tell us how to get from Chorlton St to Piccawilly? [Big Grin]

[ 22.07.2004, 08:47: Message edited by: Uber Trick ]

--------------------
uberwench

ben

I realise I've probably annoyed everyone enough on this thread but would it be okay if I brought my brother-from-Manchester to the meat?
Memes
oh Uber blimey now yer askin. I come from Lahndan really so not a clue - my usual answer would prob be in a taxi.

Sure Louche or my old man can help. It'll be near - everything in Manchester seems to be. Its teeny.

M

Louche
Uber and Raz would you like for me to collect you from the Coach Station at Chorlton Street at 2pm and take you for a cup of coffee/small beer for 40 minutes then take you to Piccadilly to collect Sidney and Astro then en masse depart for Lucid and Memes house?

If you say yes, I shall.

Also, Memes: hello!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Astro, following Sidney's post you ARE navigating. Or I will leave you in the dust of the car park. Sad faced.

Uber Trick
DANGER!
unexploded sex bomb
Yes please! But first you will have to post a picture so we know its you and not a lurker who's followed this thread and will be waiting at the coach station to kidnap me and Raz!

--------------------
uberwench

Astromariner
quote:
Originally posted by Memes:
hello Astro!

are you one of the veggie TMOers? if weather looks nice I will sort out barbie grub - are there many non meat eaters coming to Lucid Mansions?

Can't believe I have lots of randoms (well not really randoms but ykwim) coming to stay. Its making me lol a lot. That lucid boy is a bit of a pied piper given an arthur..

M x

I don't know anyone (aieee!) so you've got the lead on me. Thanks for letting us all stay and eat your food and sleep on your beds and stuff.

I think I'm the only veggie. Don't worry about special scran - I can bring some Linda McCartney MockMeat or something if needed, but probably I'll just subsist on Pimms and crisps.

Astromariner
quote:
Originally posted by Louche:

Astro, following Sidney's post you ARE navigating. Or I will leave you in the dust of the car park. Sad faced.

OK, but you have to promise not to be cross when I direct you briskly towards Ipswich.
Vogon Poetess

- posted      Profile for Vogon Poetess           Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Uber Trick:
Yes please! But first you will have to post a picture so we know its you and not a lurker who's followed this thread and will be waiting at the coach station to kidnap me and Raz!

I dare Louche to stand waiting at the bus station with a hand painted sign reading WELCOME TO MANCHESTA, RAZ & UBER TRICK!!!

--------------------
What I object to is the colour of some of these wheelie bins and where they are left, in some areas outside all week in the front garden.

Sidney
quote:
Originally posted by Vogon Poetess:
I dare Louche to stand waiting at the bus station with a hand painted sign reading WELCOME TO MANCHESTA, RAZ & UBER TRICK!!!

Yes! Also, the sign must have little drawings on it of Raz & Uber's heads, cocktails, maybe some pints and packets of fags!

--------------------
They give you a pen as fat as a modest cock and you're expected to dab it on the page, as though you were mopping the dregs of an afternoon Tommy.

Uber Trick
DANGER!
unexploded sex bomb
quote:
Originally posted by ben:
I realise I've probably annoyed everyone enough on this thread but would it be okay if I brought my brother-from-Manchester to the meat?

You've got a brother?

--------------------
uberwench

Louche
quote:

Ben! You managed to post that without an added :sadface: Welldone! You are triumphing over adversity.
ben

I have two! But this one lives in Mcr and I will probably be staying chez-lui.
Sidney
Also - hello to memes and thank you for your kind hospitality! [Smile]

--------------------

Uber Trick
DANGER!
unexploded sex bomb
Ben's got two brothers! This is interesting! What ranking are you in the ben-brothers? Oldest, middle or youngest?

--------------------
uberwench

Raz
Karma Police
 - posted      Profile for Raz           Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Ben must be the oldest, he is like, 45
Sidney
quote:
I have two! But this one lives in Mcr and I will probably be staying chez-lui.

I predict a flurry of female hormonal activity, as minds wander to thoughts of not only Ben but the fact that he also has 2 brothers, who might be just like him!

--------------------

Ringo

- posted      Profile for Ringo           Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
If this was the wild west, and I was in a posting quick-draw, I'd be well fucked

[ 22.07.2004, 09:25: Message edited by: Ringo ]

Uber Trick
DANGER!
unexploded sex bomb
quote:
Originally posted by Sidney:
I predict a flurry of female hormonal activity, as minds wander to thoughts of not only Ben but the fact that he also has 2 brothers, who might be just like him!

old and married? [Confused]

edit: Ringo ruined my joke [Mad] Anyway, I'm not asking for me.

[ 22.07.2004, 09:25: Message edited by: Uber Trick ]

--------------------
uberwench

This topic is comprised of pages: 5 1  2  3  4  5 

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | The Moon Online

copyright TMO y2k+