Announce
Games

How do I get a tag ?

Read the FAQ !

email us
TMO Talk Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» TMO Talk » Life » Argh! I've got a cold. (Page 2)

This topic is comprised of pages: 9 1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9 

Author Topic: Argh! I've got a cold.
Ringo

- posted      Profile for Ringo           Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
No, Steve's right, we have nothing but contempt for one another.
Deep Freeze
TMO Member
 - posted      Profile for Deep Freeze           Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
lol
ralph

- posted      Profile for ralph           Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
lol

welcome deep freeze

ralph

anyone know the image url to the larry ferrari playing the organ welcome thingy?

Interesting fact -- I just last night found out that my father-in-law once played a gig with Larry Ferrari.

Deep Freeze
TMO Member
 - posted      Profile for Deep Freeze           Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
welcome? Welcome? I've been here since '95.
ralph

lol. so you have. my bad, Steve.
Tilde
TMO Member
 - posted      Profile for Tilde           Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Deep Freeze?
mart
Wearing nothing but a smile
 - posted      Profile for mart           Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Larry can be found here

http://anthonypaynter.com/tmo/assets/larry.jpg

That's grand about your father-in-law, ralph.

Deep Freeze
TMO Member
chris brown, eh? I always knew it. I said to them, when he was picking up his Grammy. I said, look into his eyes. Tell me there isn't some tragedy behind that glass. Tell me that his girl, whoever she may be, isn't going to feel pain at his hand. And they wouldn't listen. They said I was a fool, that I was crazy, and that I should shut the hell up and sit the hell down. That I was just jealous, hating on a brother because it was his turn in the spotlight, and that mine was gone. I tried to warn them. Well. Now riri is all messed up. That beautiful face, all punched out of line. Probably never look the same again. She's lying in a hospital bed, hurting real bad, and I saw it coming, and I told them. It's that darkness, that family pain that I could see behind his eyes. You can't hide that family pain. It gets passed on, father to son, mother to daughter, and lays there. It lays there like a cat, waiting. Very very still. You may not even see it unless you look for it. But I saw it, and I warned them. And I tell them now, that it's all on them. It's all on them, because I told them to watch out for this boy, and they wouldn't listen. If I wasn't so sad for the girl, I'd be saying 'I told you so' right about now. A sad, sad story.

[ 11.02.2009, 06:58: Message edited by: Deep Freeze ]

ralph

thanks mart.

it is grand, isn't it? I can't wait to talk to him about Larry...if I hear anything interesting I'll be sure and share it with you.

Ponder
TMO Member
 - posted      Profile for Ponder           Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
who's chris brown???
Tilde
TMO Member
 - posted      Profile for Tilde           Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
how many aliases has he got?
McDirts
TMO Member
 - posted      Profile for McDirts           Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
this some next level shit yo, shit is freaky round here.
Deep Freeze
TMO Member
rnb star? 19 years old? Did 'Kiss Kiss'? Blew up a couple of years ago? Millionaire? Clean cut image? Punched the fuck out of Rhianna? No? No? Black fella? Urban clothes? Tattoos? Appearances on Good Morning America? Topped the charts? No? You don't remember? No? Whatever.
Ponder
TMO Member
not ringing any bells, no.
Deep Freeze
TMO Member
Lord above.
Ponder
TMO Member
pardon me for not being an avid follower of pop culture.
Deep Freeze
TMO Member
 -  -  -  -  -  -
McDirts
TMO Member
Not Neat Chris Brown? Black lad? Used to hang around outside Dillons after school but never really caused any bother? Hates women? Used to hum and whistle a lot? I never knew he was musical. Well, there you go.
Deep Freeze
TMO Member
That's the one. Always clicking and popping with his tongue, shuffling around like he'd shat himself.
Ponder
TMO Member
Isn't that Barrack Obama?
Deep Freeze
TMO Member
Ooh. Oh dear. That's a shame. Bit awkward now. I might go and look at another thread.
Ponder
TMO Member
Sorry man.
McDirts
TMO Member
thinking about it, he still owes me £4.49 for a bottle of Red Lable Thunderbird I got him in '92.
Ponder
TMO Member
I'd kill my own mother for a bottle of that yo. If I hadn't already killed her for a bottle of kiwi md 20/20. [Frown]
ralph

christ
Ringo

- posted      Profile for Ringo           Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
This has descended into farce
ralph

it began as farce. not sure what it's descended into...

[ 11.02.2009, 07:24: Message edited by: ralph ]

Deep Freeze
TMO Member
racism.
ralph

'cause someone mistook one black man for another? that's considered racism where you come from?
McDirts
TMO Member
[Eek!]
there are RACISTS here...?

Deep Freeze
TMO Member
Let's all take a deep breath and stop being racists for a second.
Deep Freeze
TMO Member
so far I've identified the following racists:

• ralph
  • ponder

ralph

[Roll Eyes]
McDirts
TMO Member
Are there any more?? What do we do with Ralph and Ponder? Do we gas them? Call the po-lees? Lynch the crackers? Shit, shit is real out here yo.

This topic is comprised of pages: 9 1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9 

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | The Moon Online

copyright TMO y2k+