Announce
Games

How do I get a tag ?

Read the FAQ !

email us
TMO Talk Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» TMO Talk » Life » Argh! I've got a cold. (Page 7)

This topic is comprised of pages: 9 1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9 

Author Topic: Argh! I've got a cold.
froopyscot
nibbled to death by an okapi
 - posted      Profile for froopyscot           Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I'm wondering whether Ralph is, in his own way, lobbying to be the new owner of the rohypnol tag.

--------------------
Give 'em .0139 fathoms and they'll take 80 chains.

Thorn Davis

- posted      Profile for Thorn Davis           Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by herbs:
I bet ralph wouldn't have batted an eye if it was a bloke with a similar tally.

If I may be Devil's Advocate just this once in my life, there's something slightly disingenuous about this because it assumes an absolute equality of opportunity when it comes to sex, which doesn't seem to acknowledge the most common dynamic in places where people gather to cop off. The vast majority of the time the form is that men make the approach, and the women choose whether or not to reject them. To say there's no difference between a guy sleeping with a bunch of chicks and a chick sleeping with a bunch of guys is to pretend that this common dynamic simply isn't there.

Generally, if you want to pull a girl, you have to impress her to some degree, whether in looks, humour, charm, whatever. If a girl wants to pull a guy she probably just has to ask.

ralph

- posted      Profile for ralph           Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
In the general area, yeah. What's your point?

This talk of numbers and such reminds me of former NBA great Wilt the stilt Chamberlin. He claims to have slept with over 20,000 different women during his lifetime.

Ringo

- posted      Profile for Ringo           Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
None really, just a midly humourous observation which could be misconstrued to infer that I was suggesting that the woman who has had 70 guys was actually Amy. But of course that's ridiculous because Amy is happily married and posessed of a much more robust moral fortitude

14 by the way. I've had 14 cars. But we don't talk about that here.

ralph

quote:
Originally posted by froopyscot:
I'm wondering whether Ralph is, in his own way, lobbying to be the new owner of the rohypnol tag.

I'm not following you here froop. If anything, I'm lobbying to be the owner of the anti-rohypnol tag.
ralph

quote:
Originally posted by Ringo:
14 by the way. I've had 14 cars. But we don't talk about that here.

I know we don't. But thanks for slipping it in for me.
froopyscot
 - posted      Profile for froopyscot           Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
That's got to take some time. I mean, if you make allowances for activities like sleeping, eating, playing basketball and brushing teeth, and take what's left over, doesn't that make for an average duration of what, 45 seconds per woman? Hardly something you'd think he'd be proud of. Poor Wilt Chamberlain.

--------------------

Ringo

quote:
Originally posted by Thorn Davis:

Generally, if you want to pull a girl, you have to impress her to some degree, whether in looks, humour, charm, whatever

It seems quite amazing, when you look at it that way, that most men ever actually get laid. I certainly can't explain most of my sexual encounters.
froopyscot
quote:
Originally posted by ralph:
quote:

I'm not following you here froop. If anything, I'm lobbying to be the owner of the anti-rohypnol tag.
Just postulating that it might have been involved in the two people you slept with without talking to.

Either that or the subway must have been particularly crowded on those two occasions.

--------------------

Deep Freeze
TMO Member
 - posted      Profile for Deep Freeze           Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
drunkenness and drugs explain not only all of my sexual encounters, but also long term relationships.

[ 18.02.2009, 10:49: Message edited by: Deep Freeze ]

New Way Of Decay

- posted      Profile for New Way Of Decay           Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by ralph:
But thanks for slipping it in for me.

*giggle*

--------------------
BUY A TICKET AND WATCH SOME METAL

ralph

quote:
Just postulating that it might have been involved in the two people you slept with without talking to.

Either that or the subway must have been particularly crowded on those two occasions.

Oh that. I was just kidding. My real number would be zero.
Thorn Davis

- posted      Profile for Thorn Davis           Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
quote:
Originally posted by Thorn Davis:

Generally, if you want to pull a girl, you have to impress her to some degree, whether in looks, humour, charm, whatever

It seems quite amazing, when you look at it that way, that most men ever actually get laid. I certainly can't explain most of my sexual encounters.
If humour and charm were genuine factors I'd be giving Wilt the Stilt a run for his money.
ralph

Wilt's dead now, but I bet he'd still pull better than you...
Ringo

If he ever suffered from erectile dysfunction, his name would be pretty funny. If you were the lady in that situation, you could construct a pretty cutting remark. Something like "Wilt by name, wilt by nature"
ralph

I don't think saying something like that to a 7'1", 300 lb. man is such a good idea.
Ringo

He beat up women?
ralph

I've heard rumors. But be real...if he had 20,000 sexual encounters, odds are that he roughed one or two of them up...
Thorn Davis

It doesn't scream "reverence and respect", does it?
ralph

If he did it one time out of 20,000 he'd be 99.995% respectful. That's pretty good.
Ringo

Wouldn't that be awful though. You sleep with 20,000 women and not one of them wants to have a relationship with you.
ralph

Maybe they did. Maybe each and every one of them. But he didn't want to be tied down...not ol' Wilt. A one woman man? You shittin' me son? All that ***** out there and I'm gonna sleep with one woman the rest of my life? Fuck that. I'm Wilt fucking Chamberlin. Possibly the greatest professional basketball player of all time.
ralph

I scored 100 points in a single game, bitch
Ringo

Dude nobody in the UK cares abotu Basketball
Deep Freeze
TMO Member
 - posted      Profile for Deep Freeze           Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Steve Nash could do that shit in a second.
Deep Freeze
TMO Member
I mean, last week Ice Cube fucked around and got the triple double.
ralph

quote:
Dude nobody in the UK cares abotu Basketball

lol. tell Deep Freeze. He literally pulled Steve Nash out of his ass.
Deep Freeze
TMO Member
he's the king of three pointers.
ralph

lol he is not.
MiscellaneousFiles

- posted      Profile for MiscellaneousFiles           Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
lol
froopyscot
 -

eta: lol.

[ 18.02.2009, 12:41: Message edited by: froopyscot ]

--------------------

ralph

heh
Lilo
TMO Member
 - posted      Profile for Lilo           Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I'm glad I read this thread in its entirety.

But I can't remember if I'm supposed to be ralph baiting, discussing Ringo's cars, my sexual history or talking about the snot blocking my nostrils and the conjunctivitis I've had for two weeks, keeping eyes a constant gooey mess.

ralph

Your sexual history.
Lilo
TMO Member
 - posted      Profile for Lilo           Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Two weeks seems a long time to be suffering from conjunctivitis. Not that I would actually know, I've never had it before. For the last thirteen days I've been living with the paranoia of wondering if the person I'm having a conversation with is internally screaming with horror at the eye boogies nestling in my tear ducts.

Eye boogies are horrible, aren't they? I hate having conversations with people that have eye boogies.

[ 18.02.2009, 13:18: Message edited by: Lilo ]

This topic is comprised of pages: 9 1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9 

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | The Moon Online

copyright TMO y2k+