Announce
Games

How do I get a tag ?

Read the FAQ !

email us
TMO Talk Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» TMO Talk » Life » Argh! I've got a cold. (Page 3)

This topic is comprised of pages: 9 1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9 

Author Topic: Argh! I've got a cold.
Thorn Davis

- posted      Profile for Thorn Davis           Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Dr Benway once punched a baby because its mother was black.
ralph

- posted      Profile for ralph           Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
so that makes him a racist?
ralph

racism, against blacks at least, will never end until they admit three things:

• OJ did it
  • Rodney King deserved to have the crap beat out of him
  • Rosa Parks didn't do anything except sit her tired ass down

[ 11.02.2009, 08:00: Message edited by: ralph ]

McDirts
TMO Member
 - posted      Profile for McDirts           Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I don't think that's going to end racism against blacks, is it now Ralph?

shakes head sorrowfully at Ralph forgetting we're all God's children underneath

Deep Freeze
TMO Member
 - posted      Profile for Deep Freeze           Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
'they?'

Good lord

• Ralph - Grand Wizard Racist
  • Ponder - ill-educated child racist

ralph

quote:
Originally posted by Deep Freeze:
[QB] 'they?'

What's wrong with 'they'?
Deep Freeze
TMO Member
 - posted      Profile for Deep Freeze           Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
looks what happens when people start bringing racism to the party. It goes all sour, like nun batter.
New Way Of Decay

- posted      Profile for New Way Of Decay           Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
McDirts brings racism to a party like shotguns at a KKK rally.

--------------------
BUY A TICKET AND WATCH SOME METAL

New Way Of Decay

- posted      Profile for New Way Of Decay           Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
There's only one time racism is OK. When it's done in an Irish accent. People don't get mad at the Irish for saying terrible things. They just shake their collective heads and say 'oh those silly micks'

--------------------

McDirts
TMO Member
oh sure, I've dabbled in the past, maybe even flirted with fascism, but only cos Bowie did, no way can you lump me in with the likes of ol' peckerwood Ralph and his Aryan Wolves Militia. Uhnn uh.
New Way Of Decay

Imagine if the Nazis were Irish instead of German. Maybe the BBC should do a sort of spinoff called Alroight Alroight? with Dylan Moran as a sort of boozy general trying to outfox the pesky British.

--------------------

McDirts
TMO Member
Well, the Irish did an awful lot to help the Nazis during WWII. Maybe they were the real brains behind Nazism in the '30's? And then got away with it by acting like it was some poorly thought out 'craic' that descended into farce and, eventual horrific tragedy.
Tchoh, those lovable micks!

MiscellaneousFiles

- posted      Profile for MiscellaneousFiles           Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Michael Richards is a freemason.
Jimmy Big Nuts
CounterCulture Vex'
 - posted      Profile for Jimmy Big Nuts           Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
oh shit! Check it out, I feel even worse today! I went to the doctors to get something to help me sleep because I can't sleep and he's like whats up son and I'm like you know, i got this cold, and he's like you look pretty rough, son, and i'm like yeah just give me the frikkin pills alright, god come on, and he's like yeah i will yeah, but can i just check you out and i'm like damn mr doctor, you a player, and he's like not check you out like that you stupid asshole, i mean in a medical way so i'm like sure, i guess, and then he's like shit dude you better sit your ass down, so i do and i'm like yo whats the word on my health and he's like hold tight son, you got that AIDS shit and I'm like daaaaaaym.
Jimmy Big Nuts
CounterCulture Vex'
 - posted      Profile for Jimmy Big Nuts           Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
that's exactly how it went. Exactly.
Thorn Davis

- posted      Profile for Thorn Davis           Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hey man! I went to the Doctor today too! We can be the doctor gang! I'll work out a special handshake.

Last time I went to the doctor's was about 13 years ago, so I couldn't really remember what to expect. Plus the thing I was going in for was the fact that I, like, throw up every morning and have done for the last few months. At first I joked nthat it was sympathetic morning sickness, and then I started to think that maybe if you keep throwing up every morning, and you're not pregnant - and can't be because you're a dude - then maybe that was a sign that something had gone badly wrong. And then my hearing went in my left ear, and then my left eye swelled up and stuck shut and it sort of seemed a bit like my body was shutting down and I wondered how long I could blithely continue my policy of never going to the doctor. Apparently the eye and ear thing are symptoms of my cold, and the puking thing is stress-related. I thought it couldn't be as, while I was kind of wigging out towards the end of last year, I feel a bit more settled in now. He said, yeah that's how it works, though, that I was gutfucked when I was stress and because there's always acid in the stomach, it's not getting a chance to heal so take these and you'll "miraculously feel better. Your whole quality of life will improve". Those were his exact words and that's really what you want to hear when you go to the doctor's, especially as I was worried that I had stomach cancer, or a brain parasite, or both.

Sorry about the AIDS Benway - but you can console yourself with the knowledge that things worked out well for me.

Jimmy Big Nuts
CounterCulture Vex'
daaaaaaym you got that acid redux shit.
squeegy
'small african childe'
 - posted      Profile for squeegy           Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
You best change the title of this thread then. I've jotted down some ideas below. So you can concentrate on getting better.

• Argh! I've got the hiv
  • Oh cock
  • Hookers, eh?

Thats all I've got for now but its a start!

--------------------
supa scrub

Jimmy Big Nuts
CounterCulture Vex'
but yeah the AIDS diagnosis is pretty devastating for all of us. The thing that many people don't realise, it's not just me who suffers, but all of my family and loved ones. It's a tough time for us all, and we have to support each other more than ever. In many ways, it's going to bring us all closer to together, and we'll find ourselves saying the things that otherwise we may have never said. Luckily, there are many charities and groups out there who can help us to deal with the situation, and shoulder some of the burden. While it's obviously a frightening time, I'm trying to stay positive, and be thankful for the things I do have.

I'm just going to take one day at a time, take things easy, and keep smiling. After all, if you can't laugh about it, you may as well be dead already. And the funny thing is, since my diagnosis this morning, I feel more alive than ever [Smile]

[ 12.02.2009, 10:09: Message edited by: Jimmy Big Nuts ]

Jimmy Big Nuts
CounterCulture Vex'
quote:
Originally posted by squeegy:
You best change the title of this thread then. I've jotted down some ideas below. So you can concentrate on getting better.

• Argh! I've got the hiv
  • Oh cock
  • Hookers, eh?

Thats all I've got for now but its a start!

I got my AIDS from a bad blood transfusion in the 80s, after I had an accident on the Back the Future Ride at Universal Studios. It's been dormant for while, and has only gone full blown in the last couple of months. Some of you may want to get yourselves checked out. Ringo especially.

[ 12.02.2009, 10:15: Message edited by: Jimmy Big Nuts ]

Jimmy Big Nuts
CounterCulture Vex'
I don't want any special treatment though, and I hope we can all carry on as normal. Remember - you can't catch AIDS over the internet!
ralph

quote:
Originally posted by Jimmy Big Nuts:
you can't catch AIDS over the internet!

sure you can't. they used to think xrays were safe for pregnant women, too.

puts AIDS-riddled Benway on ignore

Jimmy Big Nuts
CounterCulture Vex'
true fact - my mother worked with high doses of radiation the whole time she was pregnant with me. If you've ever seen me naked, then this probably doesn't come as a surprise. Eh ringo?
Thorn Davis

get off our forum AIDS boy. my wife uses this bored and she is pregnant WTF gives u the rite to put her and our unborn child at risk? i don't want my chile 2 b victim to your ungodly pervertsions.
Jimmy Big Nuts
CounterCulture Vex'
how can you be so ignorant about AIDS!!! You cant catch AIDS over the computer, you probably think that VIRUSES that people get and ones that computers get are the same, well they are NOT!!! You need to get an edication about SCEIENCE and LIFE!!! So just shut the HELL UP!!! ps I hope that u get AIDS too and then you wont be LAIGHING!
Ringo

- posted      Profile for Ringo           Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
true fact - my mother worked with high doses of radiation the whole time she was pregnant with me. If you've ever seen me naked, then this probably doesn't come as a surprise. Eh ringo?

When I first saw that, I thought you were wearing baggy brown long-johns. Hideous.

Sorry about the aids mate.

ETA: not, like, sorry because I gave him the aids lol. Just wanted to clear that up in case anyone got the wrong end of the stick

[ 12.02.2009, 10:41: Message edited by: Ringo ]

Jimmy Big Nuts
CounterCulture Vex'
lol thanks
Jimmy Big Nuts
CounterCulture Vex'
actually can I just say seriously, that I hope that thorn gets AIDS.
Thorn Davis

Sadly, you're not the first person on this board to say that. Probably won't be the last, either.
Jimmy Big Nuts
CounterCulture Vex'
yes, but in the past I think people have been joking around. I'm actually saying that I really hope you get AIDS.
Ringo

If we've learnt anything from Jade Goody, it's that if enough people will it, you can manifest terminal illness in a person.
Jimmy Big Nuts
CounterCulture Vex'
are we doing this now?
Jimmy Big Nuts
CounterCulture Vex'
I mean, the whole Jade thing - are we going to get into that?
froopyscot
nibbled to death by an okapi
 - posted      Profile for froopyscot           Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
So what happened with George W? Just a global lack of focus?

--------------------
Give 'em .0139 fathoms and they'll take 80 chains.

Ringo

quote:
I mean, the whole Jade thing - are we going to get into that?

I don't know. Too soon maybe? Best to wait till she actually dies?

This topic is comprised of pages: 9 1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9 

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | The Moon Online

copyright TMO y2k+