Announce
Games

How do I get a tag ?

Read the FAQ !

email us
TMO Talk   
my profile login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» TMO Talk » The Library » No Consequences Day (Page 7)

This topic is comprised of pages: 17 1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  ...  15  16  17 

Author Topic: No Consequences Day
not...
You reached over with your hand and knocked my Jap over
 - posted      Profile for not...           Edit/Delete Post 
*high fives ringo*

*misses*

Ringo

- posted      Profile for Ringo           Edit/Delete Post 
No, Ralph it was actually you. I just looked.
ralph

- posted      Profile for ralph           Edit/Delete Post 
lol. some people need to grow a fucking spine, eh?
not...
You reached over with your hand and knocked my Jap over
 - posted      Profile for not...           Edit/Delete Post 
This is like Ulrika/John Leslie
Sidney
Her Glorious Reneging Brumness
 - posted      Profile for Sidney           Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Originally posted by Jimmy Big Nuts:
quote:
Originally posted by Sidney:
I haven't left. [Frown] I'm still here, being ignored or berated for no reason. Maybe I should go.

As for Saltrock, I have no idea. I did wonder about her, actually. I think that she was quite a nice person but then maybe that's why she left.

Well, ok not completely left, but you used to post a lot, but now you mostly lurk.

Also, do you think that nobody here is nice?

It's certainly true that I lurk a lot more than I post these days. I think this is mainly because I just don't feel comfortable posting any more. Most of the posters that I was on friendly terms with have now left so it's like I'm talking to myself most of the time. [Frown]

Also, I do think that some people on here are nice and some aren't, which is exactly what I would conclude when thinking about any other other social arena; there are always going to be people you like and people you don't like. I would also happily wager that everyone else here feels the same (that there are some people they like and some people they don't like).

--------------------
They give you a pen as fat as a modest cock and you're expected to dab it on the page, as though you were mopping the dregs of an afternoon Tommy.

Ringo

quote:
Originally posted by ralph:
quote:
Originally posted by Astromariner:
imagine an anchor shape, with the curvy bit going under your boob, and the straight bit going up the middle, joining on to a circle all around your aurolas.

I'd really rather not, but thanks.
lol you cunt!
mart
Wearing nothing but a smile
 - posted      Profile for mart           Edit/Delete Post 
also: that **** darryn. never posts here any more. the bastard.
Zygote
TMO's Member
 - posted      Profile for Zygote           Edit/Delete Post 
lol@ralphiequote.
Waynster

- posted      Profile for Waynster           Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Originally posted by mart:
also: that **** darryn. never posts here any more. the bastard.

Poor lad has been sick of late - first time in eons he managed to come out for a drink, and he only lasted a pint and a half. Plus he has a real job now, poor buggar.

--------------------
Noli nothis permittere te terere

Sidney
Moving away from introspection now, this made me laugh. Although it shouldn't have.

--------------------
They give you a pen as fat as a modest cock and you're expected to dab it on the page, as though you were mopping the dregs of an afternoon Tommy.

New Way Of Decay

- posted      Profile for New Way Of Decay           Edit/Delete Post 
Who are the nice people and who are the not nice people Sidney?

--------------------
BUY A TICKET AND WATCH SOME METAL

mart
Wearing nothing but a smile
 - posted      Profile for mart           Edit/Delete Post 
any sightings of gemini anywhere?
Nathan Bleak
It's all grist to the mill
 - posted      Profile for Nathan Bleak           Edit/Delete Post 
I was so certain that it was me that was rude about Astromariner's description of her boob op, but fortunately the search function reveals I was supportive and romantic.

quote:
Originally posted by Thorn Davis
That description got me hard. It reminded me of this picture i saw on the internet where this chick had had her nipples nailed to a plank of wood.

[ 21.02.2007, 10:22: Message edited by: Nathan Bleak ]

--------------------
Now that you've called me by name?

Ringo

Sidney I heard ages ago that you were a bit miffed because you thought I snubbed you at a meet. I want to say if I did, it was wholly unintentional. I hope I'm not one of the arseholes you mention.
Jimmy Big Nuts
CounterCulture Vex'
 - posted      Profile for Jimmy Big Nuts           Edit/Delete Post 
come on ringers, you're a right arsehole.
Sidney
quote:
Originally posted by New Way Of Decay:
Who are the nice people and who are the not nice people Sidney?

Does it really matter who I think is nice and who isn't? It's just my opinion, after all. As I am sure you have your own opinions on who you like and don't like. You're just trying to be provocative, in any case.

--------------------

Nathan Bleak
It's all grist to the mill
 - posted      Profile for Nathan Bleak           Edit/Delete Post 
If it helps establish who the 'nice' and 'not nice' people are, I always got the impression that Sidney hated me - like really, really hated me - and deliberately ignored everything I wrote.

--------------------
Now that you've called me by name?

Louche
Carved TMO on her clit just to make you feel bad
 - posted      Profile for Louche           Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Originally posted by mart:
any sightings of gemini anywhere?

Gemini was on TCL for a while She called Chocolatebuns fat or something and there was a row and she took the huff.
Ringo

quote:
Originally posted by Nathan Bleak:
I was so certain that it was me that was rude about Astromariner's description of her boob op, but fortunately the search function reveals I was supportive and romantic.

quote:
Originally posted by Thorn Davis
That description got me hard. It reminded me of this picture i saw on the internet where this chick had had her nipples nailed to a plank of wood.

I was going to say that it could have been either of you, but considering that Sidney said the person who had made the comment had only been here a short while, I figure that ruled you out. The only other person who commented was Ralph.

Who presumably will now do the honorable thing and leave forever.

Jimmy Big Nuts
CounterCulture Vex'
I think I'm probably not nice too.

[ 21.02.2007, 10:28: Message edited by: Jimmy Big Nuts ]

New Way Of Decay

quote:
Moving away from introspection now, this made me laugh. Although it shouldn't have.

Sidney, you can join my gang of not nice people if you want. It's ok.

--------------------

Ringo

quote:
Originally posted by Jimmy Big Nuts:
come on ringers, you're a right arsehole.

Yeah, heh. I am.
Sidney
quote:
Originally posted by Ringo:
Sidney I heard ages ago that you were a bit miffed because you thought I snubbed you at a meet. I want to say if I did, it was wholly unintentional. I hope I'm not one of the arseholes you mention.

Lol, I don't think so Ringo! I was always getting blatantly blanked at meets but I don't specifically recall you ever doing that to me. FWIW, I always thought that you seemed quite shy at meets so if there was ever a lack of interaction, I'd have put it down to that.

I wonder who told you that?

--------------------

MiscellaneousFiles

- posted      Profile for MiscellaneousFiles           Edit/Delete Post 
Well it's fucking Consequence Day today, isn't it, hmm?

[Frown]

Ringo

A certain person...
New Way Of Decay

quote:
You're just trying to be provocative, in any case.

What? I was curious. Not liking someone and dubbing them 'not nice' are two different things altogether. RE: I like Sidney even if laughing at cripples isn't very nice.

--------------------

ralph

- posted      Profile for ralph           Edit/Delete Post 
It wasn't me Ringo. I'm one of the nice ones.

If it was really me, I will leave forever.

[ 21.02.2007, 10:31: Message edited by: ralph ]

Sidney
quote:
Originally posted by Nathan Bleak:
If it helps establish who the 'nice' and 'not nice' people are, I always got the impression that Sidney hated me - like really, really hated me - and deliberately ignored everything I wrote.

Do you really think that, Thorn? I can't help but think that you're doing a spot of baiting there. Especially because I think that I've definitely responded to your posts. Just the other day, for example, on ben's valentine thread (I think) where you talked about Some Kind of Monster. I tried to join in then, honest I did guvnor.

--------------------

New Way Of Decay

Do you think there's a danger of you being too defensive Sidney, seeing as you're accusing people in a matter of minutes of trying to provoke or bait you?

That was an honest question. Although Ralph is threatening to go forever....ever.....ever.

[ 21.02.2007, 10:35: Message edited by: New Way Of Decay ]

--------------------

Jimmy Big Nuts
CounterCulture Vex'
ouch! Bad luck thorn.
sam
TMO Member
 - posted      Profile for sam           Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Originally posted by Physic:
I'm not sure if you're joking here and to be honest I'm past caring, I asked you a simple question as to what the logic was behind a statement you made, and not only did you completely fail to answer what was a very simple question, but instead you've repeatedly tried to play the sympathy card and make out like I'm some kind of asshole just for asking you a question. Forget it, I can't believe I wasted effort repeatedly trying to explain what was already a straightforward question.

Look. I shall answer you as straight as I know how to but it's against my better judgement. In my experience, the more you explain, the more you risk being misunderstood. I really hope I don't make it worse.

First of all, until you said this, it didn't cross my mind that you could be made to look an asshole. I wasn't trying to make you look like one. I am not that devious - or clever, or whatever it takes. Anyway, you are the regular poster the others care about and I am the newbie that doesn't have a sympathy vote to call in yet. No-one seems overly sensitive about my feelings, let's face it. I seem to recall being asked if I have Aids today, and various images of my father and I having an incestuous relationship being bandied around over the last couple of days, for instance.

It doesn't strike me as a board you need to be sensitive on tbh.

In mind of the humour on here and the 'role' so far fitted to me, which I admit to enjoying if I am truthful, I don't think anyone would really take the upset 'girl from the internet' seriously, do you? If anyone believed I was upset, would it get me sympathy anyway? All it got me from jimmy was that Aids enquiry. [aside]LOL jimmy [Smile] [/aside] I really assumed everyone would treat it as a joke.

So yes, I was joking, but that is because a) I thought I had answered your query as to why I was asking the question, and b) I don't like confrontation and prefer to defuse a situation with a joke. If that fails, I like running away from it very fast.

I do actually have a temper and I can tell you I have typed a couple of choice replies to you because I feel badgered and battered by your insistence I keep explaining myself. That isn't a plea for sympathy, that is genuinely how you are making me feel. But I haven’t posted them because I didn't mean to upset you and I am sorry I did.

So here is my straight answer to your question as to why I was asking about why a bald man would grow a beard. It had nothing to do with logic or reason. It had nothing to do with why bald men in general grow beards. It was because of a chain of connections I made between you and my dad.

The original question is specifically targeted at my dad because of the type of beard, extremely wild and bushy, he has chosen to grow, and the distinctive features of his bald head which make him really look as if his head is upside down.

When you replied with three growling faces, it looked as if you were being mock-horrified. Really. MOCK-horror, not really upset. So I made an assumption which would appear to have been a wrong one, that you were inviting me to respond to your mock anger because you were suggesting your head looked upside down too. In other words, you were joking with me.

That isn’t as mad as it sounds if you remember that it seems to be a classic tmo humour thing that if anyone makes statements about certain groups of people, someone else will claim to belong to that group and pretend to be upset. I thought that is what you were doing. Joking and inviting me to join in.

So I asked you the question I asked my dad. Joking back. See? There was very little to do with logic and a lot to do with misunderstanding in it. I really do know, in real life, that there is no real correlation between having a beard and having no head hair; it was just a joke about my Dad that went wrong because I thought you were going along with it. [Frown]

--------------------
A day without laughter is a day wasted.
In memory of Alastair

Zygote
TMO's Member
 - posted      Profile for Zygote           Edit/Delete Post 
lol
Sidney
quote:
Originally posted by New Way Of Decay:
Not liking someone and dubbing them 'not nice' are two different things altogether.

Eh? You've lost me now, I'm afraid. In my tiny mind, the connection goes like this; I don't like so and so because I don't think that they're nice.

Man, I do this kind of crazy opinion forming shit all of the time! Not just on boards either but like at work and stuff too!

--------------------

Louche
Carved TMO on her clit just to make you feel bad
 - posted      Profile for Louche           Edit/Delete Post 
Today is turning out to be quite odd.
sam
TMO Member
 - posted      Profile for sam           Edit/Delete Post 
Sorry zygote. I think I have just slipped between your post and its topic!

--------------------
A day without laughter is a day wasted.
In memory of Alastair

This topic is comprised of pages: 17 1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  ...  15  16  17 

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | The Moon Online

copyright TMO y2k+