Announce
Games

How do I get a tag ?

Read the FAQ !

email us
TMO Talk Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» TMO Talk » Sex and Relationships » GUESS WHAT DUDES (Page 9)

This topic is comprised of pages: 11 1  2  3  ...  6  7  8  9  10  11 

Author Topic: GUESS WHAT DUDES
dance margarita
TMO Member
 - posted      Profile for dance margarita           Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
some of my best friends are black. well, brown. well, tanned. well, st tropez.

--------------------
evil is boring: cheerful power

MiscellaneousFiles

- posted      Profile for MiscellaneousFiles           Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by dance margarita:
some of my best friends are black. well, brown. well, tanned. well, st tropez.

What exactly is that meant to imply, DM?
New Way Of Decay

- posted      Profile for New Way Of Decay           Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
To be fair Misc, London likes men to be some kind of cute, passive and ultimately killable sperm donors. You haven't got a chance of measuring up to that so you might as well go back to your womanising and telling women to shut their bitch-whore mouths.

--------------------
BUY A TICKET AND WATCH SOME METAL

London

- posted      Profile for London           Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
...don't forget imagining taking a shit on them while they're talking about Sex and the City, the cackling hags!
MiscellaneousFiles

- posted      Profile for MiscellaneousFiles           Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I just checked my friends list on Facebook and it seems I have one more male friend than I do females.

So this perceived misogyny is all Ralph's fault! [Mad]

dance margarita
TMO Member
 - posted      Profile for dance margarita           Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
as a serious defence of an accusation of misogyny, 'i have a girlfriend' would be a tiny lame. If it was a serious defence, which i dont really imagine it was.

--------------------

MiscellaneousFiles

quote:
Originally posted by London:
...don't forget imagining taking a shit on them while they're talking about Sex and the City, the cackling hags!

I'm not saying that I don't hate any women.

Christ, is this really that hard for you to understand?

LOL, I tried to make a Venn diagram to illustrate the proportion of people I hate from each sex, but that just made it look like I hate all transgendereds.

[ 05.06.2008, 08:02: Message edited by: MiscellaneousFiles ]

Thorn Davis

- posted      Profile for Thorn Davis           Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by MiscellaneousFiles:
I really don't hate women, London. In fact I've been in a relationship with one of them for over 4,000 days!

Godd. Isn't this like what Brent quotes Finchy as saying in The Office? "How could I hate women? My mother is one".
New Way Of Decay

- posted      Profile for New Way Of Decay           Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I was going to give you a hand with the Black Widow and Brian Blessed, but now Thorn's here, you're fucked.

--------------------

ralph

- posted      Profile for ralph           Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
I just checked my friends list on Facebook and it seems I have one more male friend than I do females.

So this perceived misogyny is all Ralph's fault! [Mad]

problem solved [Mad]
New Way Of Decay

Do you feel anything yet, amp?

--------------------

Louche
Carved TMO on her clit just to make you feel bad
 - posted      Profile for Louche           Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Surely shitting on women talking about sex and the cocking City is a step forward for feminism.

I'm not sure I'm prepared to expand on how I came to that conclusion, by the way.

London

- posted      Profile for London           Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by New Way Of Decay:
Do you feel anything yet, amp?

I felt like having a go at Misc.
MiscellaneousFiles

Like a craving?
Jimmy Big Nuts
CounterCulture Vex'
 - posted      Profile for Jimmy Big Nuts           Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I hate women, if that's any help.
Jimmy Big Nuts
CounterCulture Vex'
 - posted      Profile for Jimmy Big Nuts           Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
tits flapping everywhere when they run, yuck.
froopyscot
nibbled to death by an okapi
 - posted      Profile for froopyscot           Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Jimmy Big Nuts:
tits flapping everywhere when they run, yuck.

"Yuck"?

edit: yes i know it's been posted somewhere on here before

[ 05.06.2008, 10:06: Message edited by: froopyscot ]

--------------------
Give 'em .0139 fathoms and they'll take 80 chains.

ralph

do not click on FF+G.
froopyscot
nibbled to death by an okapi
 - posted      Profile for froopyscot           Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I thought that the largest size plus 'jogging' produced the most, erm, spectacular results. Your mileage may vary.

[ 05.06.2008, 10:19: Message edited by: froopyscot ]

--------------------
Give 'em .0139 fathoms and they'll take 80 chains.

MiscellaneousFiles

I do not hate tits.
MiscellaneousFiles

(women's tits)
MiscellaneousFiles

There are other things I don't hate, btw.
Thorn Davis

- posted      Profile for Thorn Davis           Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
That doesn't mean you don't hate women though. You might crave and yearn for tits and women's hips and buttocks and lips and soft skin but then oh god those bitches make you so mad because the joke and laugh with other men and each other and you're not included and they only ever go out with BASTARDS anyway and women keep syaing you're a nice guy but they just don't see you that way because women don't like nic guys like you and god you want them so much why do those dirty little teases behave like that the sluts.
MiscellaneousFiles

LOL.
Ringo

- posted      Profile for Ringo           Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Thorn Davis:
That doesn't mean you don't hate women though. You might crave and yearn for tits and women's hips and buttocks and lips and soft skin but then oh god those bitches make you so mad because the joke and laugh with other men and each other and you're not included and they only ever go out with BASTARDS anyway and women keep syaing you're a nice guy but they just don't see you that way because women don't like nic guys like you and god you want them so much why do those dirty little teases behave like that the sluts.

Accurate
MiscellaneousFiles

It's sad that you see things that way, Ringo.
ralph

quote:
Bootybots. Erotobots.

If this isn't the signature of a woman hater then I'm a white man. Women are more than just machines designed to satisy your filthy desires, Misc.

[ 05.06.2008, 11:13: Message edited by: ralph ]

MiscellaneousFiles

quote:
Originally posted by ralph:
quote:
Bootybots. Erotobots.

If this isn't the signature of a woman hater then I'm a white man. Women are more than just machines designed to satisy your filthy desires, Misc.
Of course women are far more than that.
But bootybots and erotobots are, one imagines, exactly what you describe above.

Damned porch monkey. [Roll Eyes]

[ 05.06.2008, 11:19: Message edited by: MiscellaneousFiles ]

ralph

quote:
Of course women are far more than that.

Oh you mean cooking and cleaning? Oh Misc. [Frown]
MiscellaneousFiles

As a matter of fact I'll be cooking dinner tonight, seeing as it's steak.

[ 05.06.2008, 11:47: Message edited by: MiscellaneousFiles ]

ralph

lol. smart move. what the hell do those bitches know about cooking a steak, eh? [Roll Eyes]
MiscellaneousFiles

Word, homez!
dance margarita
TMO Member
yeah. only a fool or a homo would trust the business of charring to a woman, after all.

--------------------

McDirts
TMO Member
 - posted      Profile for McDirts           Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Where I come from we throw the steaks straight on the ashes.

We eat them as well.

dance margarita
TMO Member
yeah. only a fool or a homo would trust the business of charring to a woman, after all.

--------------------

This topic is comprised of pages: 11 1  2  3  ...  6  7  8  9  10  11 

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | The Moon Online

copyright TMO y2k+