Announce
Games

How do I get a tag ?

Read the FAQ !

email us
TMO Talk Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» TMO Talk » Games » What are people playing at the moment? (Page 57)

This topic is comprised of pages: 126 1  2  3  ...  54  55  56  57  58  59  60  ...  124  125  126 

Author Topic: What are people playing at the moment?
Kanye West
TMO Member
 - posted      Profile for Kanye West           Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
hold onto your hats for the next update, gang. Should be dropping that news-bomb in a few days. Got a team working hard on it at the moment.

SNEAK PREVIEW:

I'll still be playing duke3d.

[ 13.10.2008, 09:54: Message edited by: Kanye West ]

Kanye West
TMO Member
 - posted      Profile for Kanye West           Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
lol
Cherry In Hove
Channel 39
 - posted      Profile for Cherry In Hove           Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Still Playing Civ. Exciting stuff. I won with the mongols without building any new cities.

[ 14.10.2008, 07:58: Message edited by: Cherry In Hove ]

Ringo

- posted      Profile for Ringo           Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I'm getting pretty excited about Dead Space which comes out soon. I was going to talk to Benway about it on MSN earlier but I think he was having some network problems or something as he seemed to log off right after I started talking to him. [Confused]
Kanye West
TMO Member
[Confused]

lol

Ringo

[Frown]

[Big Grin]

Kanye West
TMO Member
lol
Ringo

It's been a strong day on TMO today
ralph

- posted      Profile for ralph           Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
 -
Kanye West
TMO Member
i actually got viva pinata: trouble in paradise last night. That's going to take over my life. Spent last night mating whirlms and squazzils, growing sunflowers and spanking crowlas.
Kanye West
TMO Member
lmao
Thorn Davis

- posted      Profile for Thorn Davis           Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Black Mask:
quote:
Originally posted by Tilde:
What's 'dog pile'? is it like a bundle but with knee pads and ankle guards for everyone involved?

If you actually saw a dogpile, Tilde, you wouldn't mock. They're about a trillion times bigger than the average bundle, they're faster, more aggressive... you just can't imagine. If it weren't for the knee pads and ankle guards there'd be carnage.
This Tilde/ Black Mask double tap on Ralph made me laugh out loud at my desk. Argument starts on page 38.
ralph

I still maintain that I was right. And whatever became of that Nathan Bleak chap? He was quite gay wasn't he?
Thorn Davis

- posted      Profile for Thorn Davis           Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Last I heard he'd been signed up by the Burmese government to help suppress the rebellion.
ralph

Fascinating. I'd love to see a where are they now thread...I always wondered what happened to certain posters (i.e. Bamba, Stefanos, Dr. When)
MiscellaneousFiles

- posted      Profile for MiscellaneousFiles           Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by ralph:
Fascinating. I'd love to see a where are they now thread...I always wondered what happened to certain posters (i.e. Bamba, Stefanos, Dr. When)

So start the thread! Any old posters who don't show up to tell us what they're doing can have stories made up for them by present forumites. Or has that already bindun?
ralph

quote:
Originally posted by MiscellaneousFiles:
So start the thread!

I don't *start* threads. Unless they're to announce the births of my children or homes I might be constructing. I'm a follower...not a leader. If only ben were here...he'd know what to do. [Roll Eyes]
MiscellaneousFiles

- posted      Profile for MiscellaneousFiles           Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Maybe that's why everybody hates you. [Frown]

[ 15.10.2008, 08:44: Message edited by: MiscellaneousFiles ]

ralph

Maybe.
Cherry In Hove
Channel 39
 - posted      Profile for Cherry In Hove           Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Anyone planning to get Fable 2? It looks pretty good, and the fact that people react differently to you depending on whether you're good or evil is an idea that has been tried out before, but apparently works really well in this one.

Plus the fact you can get a pet dog and train it to pee on demand pretty much makes it a must have really.

I finished Blue Dragon the other night. That was shit. Really shit weak ending and no fucking gamer points for finishing the game. Wankers.

Jimmy Big Nuts
CounterCulture Vex'
 - posted      Profile for Jimmy Big Nuts           Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I'll get that. And Far Cry 2. And Dead Space. And Fallout 3. I've started playing Saints Row 2, which is excellent in co-op.
Cherry In Hove
Channel 39
I'm tempted by Saints Row. The graphics do look pretty awful compared to GTA but it does look a lot of fun. I also want Far Cry and Fall Out. Not 100% sure about Dead Space yet.

I'm going to get either Eternal Sonata or Lost Odyssey now I've finished Blue Dragon. Has anyone played either of those that can make a recommendation?

Jimmy Big Nuts
CounterCulture Vex'
 - posted      Profile for Jimmy Big Nuts           Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
and friend and I spent about three hours playing the insurance scam game last night, where you have to repeatedly throw yourself in front of traffic, gaining points for how far you get knocked. Same as in the first game, but with two of you, it becomes magic.
Thorn Davis

quote:
Originally posted by Jimmy Big Nuts:
I'll get that. And Far Cry 2. And Dead Space. And Fallout 3. I've started playing Saints Row 2, which is excellent in co-op.

Not getting Wii Music? I thought you were 'into' that kind of thing?
Jimmy Big Nuts
CounterCulture Vex'
O, I'm still playing Rhythm Tengoku Gold. But thanks!
Cherry In Hove
Channel 39
I think I will have to get Guitar Hero: World Tour when it comes out.

Hot for Teacher looks like a lot of fun to play.

Thorn Davis

My Ion drum rocker should be arriving on Monday. Hurrah!

Been thinking about getting GH:WT game only, but none of the songs massively appeal and it just looks a bit crummier than Rock Band somehow.

Cherry In Hove
Channel 39
The fact that the notes are square on Rock Band upsets me. The notes should be round. Notes are always round. Why make them square? That's ridiculous.

And unless there's some really hard DLC for Rock Band then the Guitar bit would be far too easy. Although that might change in Rock Band 2.

Although GH:WT does have a sliding bit for guitar as well. We'll see.

Thorn Davis

I don't play guitar that much on Rock Band, so I'm not sure what sort of difficulty the DLC is pitched at these days. I struggle with Hard as it is. I think the square notes are there to give a more precise timing window.
Cherry In Hove
Channel 39
I'll complete the expert guitar tour for you in december if you like.
MiscellaneousFiles

Cherry In Hove
Channel 39
quote:
Originally posted by Thorn Davis:
Been thinking about getting GH:WT game only, but none of the songs massively appeal

Really? Just a quick scan of the tracklist and I found all these that sound really good and this is before DLC.

quote:

Beastie Boys--No Sleep Till Brooklyn
Billy Idol--Rebel Yell
Blondie--One Way or Another
Bon Jovi--Livin' on a Prayer
Dream Theater--Pull Me Under
The Eagles--Hotel California
Filter--Hey Man, Nice Shot
Fleetwood Mac--Go Your Own Way
Foo Fighters--Everlong
Jane's Addiction--Mountain Song
Jimi Hendrix--The Wind Cries Mary
Jimi Hendrix--Purple Haze (Live)
Joe Satriani--Satch Boogie
Korn--Freak on a Leash
Lenny Kravitz--Are You Gonna Go My Way
Lynyrd Skynyrd--Sweet Home Alabama (Live)
MC5's Wayne Kramer--Kick Out the Jams
Metallica--Trapped Under Ice
Michael Jackson--Beat It
Motorhead--Overkill
Nirvana--About A Girl [Unplugged]
No Doubt--Spiderwebs
NOFX--Soul Doubt
Ozzy Osbourne--Crazy Train
Sex Pistols--Pretty Vacant
Smashing Pumpkins--Today
Sublime--Santeria
Van Halen--Hot For Teacher

Jimmy Big Nuts
CounterCulture Vex'
livin on a prayer would be fun.
Thorn Davis

Yeah - the ones that appeal most (Today, Living on A Prayer, Eye of the Tiger, Mountain Song, Everlong, One Way or Another, Go Your Own Way) are on the RB2 setlist, though. And I fucking hate Hotel California and Beat It. Not sure about No Doubt either.

Freak on a Leash would be a fun one to sing, mind, and Pretty Vacant is a cool song. I dunno. I'll probably pick up the disc at some point just to get more use out of my plastic instruments.

[ 23.10.2008, 10:10: Message edited by: Thorn Davis ]

MiscellaneousFiles

Wii Music looks terrible.

This topic is comprised of pages: 126 1  2  3  ...  54  55  56  57  58  59  60  ...  124  125  126 

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | The Moon Online

copyright TMO y2k+