Announce
Games

How do I get a tag ?

Read the FAQ !

email us
TMO Talk Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» TMO Talk » Life » Friday Fnnnngghh (Page 30)

This topic is comprised of pages: 61 1  2  3  ...  27  28  29  30  31  32  33  ...  59  60  61 

Author Topic: Friday Fnnnngghh
ralph

- posted      Profile for ralph           Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Cherry In Hove:
Ben also said that it was pointless for people to cook at home because there were professional chefs who were better at it so everyone should just eat out for every single meal.

That...that's not true, is it? He never said that. Link or etc...
MiscellaneousFiles

- posted      Profile for MiscellaneousFiles           Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I don't think he actually said that people should eat out for every single meal. But he certainly implied that it wasn't worth bothering to cook anything special at home, and that the Arcade Fire were in some way listenable.
Cherry In Hove
Channel 39
 - posted      Profile for Cherry In Hove           Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Cooking involves a disproportionate amount of dull chores, tension and disappointment. Why the fuck bother having a revolution in dining out and takeaway food and then spend precious evenings of your life in an inane activity that will probably result in you ruining a selection of perfectly good ingredients in an attempt to ape some shithead off the telly? Get a grip. Go to a restaurant and pay someone else to do it - also: no washing up.

Bonus tip: if you do actually ever get good at cooking, people won't admire you for it. They'll resent you and think you're a show-off.

[ 30.04.2009, 08:40: Message edited by: Cherry In Hove ]

ralph

christ. no wonder he never shows his face around here anymore.
Ringo

- posted      Profile for Ringo           Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I wonder if television ever bought those fucking saucepans in the end
ralph

LOL. i HAD THE SAME THOUGHT.
New Way Of Decay

- posted      Profile for New Way Of Decay           Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I got a set of decent knives for my birthday you'll be pleased to know and started immediately cutting vegetables and bread with a giant woody.

There's a good quip in there ralph if you want to take a stab.

--------------------
BUY A TICKET AND WATCH SOME METAL

ralph

nah, I'll pass.
Ringo

Big sharp knives and a veiny tumescence are not happy bedfellows..
McDirts
TMO Member
 - posted      Profile for McDirts           Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
christ. What a **** . Doesn't he know we're drowning in the middle of a credit crisis right now?? It's like Benway got possessed by the spirit of Silvio Berlusconi.
And Berlusconi is now stumbling around like an uber rich right wing zombie until he gets his spirit back from Benway, who's too busy having breakfast at The Ivy to bother giving it back. This is a nightmare, for god's sake will no one think of the pope....

New Way Of Decay

- posted      Profile for New Way Of Decay           Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
OK, well because you struggle with saying funny things I'll present this to you as an opportunity to make it right. Basically, what I said implies that I had an erection whilst using the knives, but because I said that I was chopping vegetable sand bread with a woody you could craftily imply I was slicing them with my dick. So maybe something like 'that sounds good but how are the knives??' or even blow it back in my face with 'you won't be able to chop much with that, pee-wee. AAaaaaaaoooooowwwww!'

[ 30.04.2009, 09:31: Message edited by: New Way Of Decay ]

--------------------

ralph

I passed mainly because I didn't want to for even a moment think about your cock in any way shape or form...
ralph

what kind of sicko encourages other men to think about his cock slicing a loaf? christ mikee...
Ringo

Mikee can break a stack of six paving slabs with his, there are videos on Youtube. Now I know what you're thinking - you're asking youreself "Does he break them using a 'chopping' action, or does he pound into them with the helm like a fleshy jackhammer?". Well, the answer is that he can, in fact, do both.

[ 30.04.2009, 09:48: Message edited by: Ringo ]

ralph

thanks. now I can't stop thinking about Mikee's cock. [Mad]
New Way Of Decay

So homophobic man.

--------------------

Cherry In Hove
Channel 39
 - posted      Profile for Cherry In Hove           Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by McDirts:
christ. What a **** . Doesn't he know we're drowning in the middle of a credit crisis right now?? It's like Benway got possessed by the spirit of Silvio Berlusconi.
And Berlusconi is now stumbling around like an uber rich right wing zombie until he gets his spirit back from Benway, who's too busy having breakfast at The Ivy to bother giving it back. This is a nightmare, for god's sake will no one think of the pope....

Benway and Ben aren't the same person.

Ben frowns upon computer games as well I believe, so him and Benway being the same is laughable.

Ringo

Ben also believes that the cold virus can be spontaneously generated in the human body by low temperatures.
Cherry In Hove
Channel 39
Wasn't that dang?
Ringo

no I think it was ben trying to tell Dang off for sending his kids to school without coats because they'd get a cold.
New Way Of Decay

quote:
Originally posted by Cherry In Hove:
Wasn't that dang?

Not bad Cherry, but remember, it was dang who was allowing his children to freeze during the autumnal months with the fact that a cold is not 'caught' from being cold. Why he felt this excused him from blatant child abuse I don't know. He also refused to provide his youngest with elastic on his mittens because there was no scientific evidence to prove they reduce glove loss in the under 6's and was last seen returning three scarfs to Peacocks because they were 'too warm'

--------------------

New Way Of Decay

I'm sure having dang as a dad is not without its pros.

--------------------

New Way Of Decay

That statement above could not be more true when I think about it as dang was going to get his teenage son a prostitute wasn't he?

--------------------

Cherry In Hove
Channel 39
Damn. I knew he was involved but I'd assigned him entirely the opposite end of the argument to the one he actually took.
New Way Of Decay

'I know you're cold now son but when you're old enough I'll make it up to you'

Good old dang.

--------------------

McDirts
TMO Member
Arhhh fuck, this is good.
Jeffrey Lewis's song about being raped by Will (Bonnie Prince Billy) Oldham on the New York subway.
I like this.
I BET NONE OF YOU BOTHER CLICKING THIS LINK AND LISTENING TO IT THOUGH....

Thorn Davis

- posted      Profile for Thorn Davis           Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I listened to it all the way through.
McDirts
TMO Member
Yeah? And?

waits without much hope.

Thorn Davis

- posted      Profile for Thorn Davis           Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I was torn between dismissing it as more hipster garbage and then using it as another platform with which to launch another paranoid, hysterical personal attack on the one hand, and admitting that it was actually very, very good on the other. Anyway. I just went and bought the album from Amazon.
McDirts
TMO Member
so you'll wait and see then, yeah?

Cool.

or rather not cool. I didn't mean cool then, Classic, is what I meant, or Real, I meant authentic, that's what I meant.

Black Mask

- posted      Profile for Black Mask           Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
1. I'm wearing a blue button-down, black jeans, shelltoes.

2. I had a banoffee muffin and coffee for breakfast. Probably skip lunch.

3. My weekend plans are to go to the Alan Moore signing at Gosh! tomorrow, then lunch at a pal's. Sunday, lunch at another pals. Monday - BBQ.

4. Last film i watched was... carnt 'member. Must've been even worse than normal. Let me think about this...

5. Listening to... been listening to some 2-Tone lately.

--------------------
sweet

Cherry In Hove
Channel 39
Haha. I am actually 100% naked at the moment having just got out of the bath.

Not had any breakfast yet, about to head off to the station to go to York, may get a sausage roll or something.

Weekend plans, curry and a few drinks in york tonight, tomorrow a bit of five a side football then food, more drinks, indie club. Sunday back down to Brighton but perhaps a stop off in London to see my sister on the way back as I don't want to get back too early as my girlfriend's family are down visiting on Sunday.

Last film I watched was Spinal Tap as someone gave me that on DVD and a bottle of wine as a thank you for fixing his laptop.

Last album - The Sophtware Slump by Grandaddy. Pretty standard indie rock. Is OK, none of the songs really stand out. Listening to it as a music club thing so going to have to discuss it at some stage.

McDirts
TMO Member
What's Alan Moore signing at gosh?

Sorry, I'm wearing a grey Obey 'Rock the Casbah' T SHirt, black zip up Stussy hoody, blue jeans, black vans. All these items are available to buy at my online store www.PleaseMcDirtsDontHurtEm.com

I had a cornflake/muesli/bran flake mix for brekker

Last film I watched was Love In The Time of Cholera - it was ok, but then I hadn't read the book.

This weekend I'm going to watch the final nailbiting shit or bust day of the Championship and probably sit in parks a lot, weather and child permitting.

Cherry In Hove
Channel 39
I should probably add - I will get dressed before heading off to the station.
Black Mask

- posted      Profile for Black Mask           Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by McDirts:
What's Alan Moore signing at gosh?

The new LoEG. They've got a limited number of copies 'flown in'.

--------------------
sweet

This topic is comprised of pages: 61 1  2  3  ...  27  28  29  30  31  32  33  ...  59  60  61 

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | The Moon Online

copyright TMO y2k+