Announce
Games

How do I get a tag ?

Read the FAQ !

email us
TMO Talk Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» TMO Talk » Games » What are people playing at the moment? (Page 113)

This topic is comprised of pages: 126 1  2  3  ...  110  111  112  113  114  115  116  ...  124  125  126 

Author Topic: What are people playing at the moment?
Tilde
TMO Member
 - posted      Profile for Tilde           Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Well, thursday any good for you?
Cherry In Hove
Channel 39
 - posted      Profile for Cherry In Hove           Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I could probably do Thursday.
Cherry In Hove
Channel 39
 - posted      Profile for Cherry In Hove           Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
It appears that actually suggesting a date that we play online kills the boards [Mad]
Ringo

- posted      Profile for Ringo           Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
 -
New Way Of Decay

- posted      Profile for New Way Of Decay           Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I can do Thursday.

--------------------
BUY A TICKET AND WATCH SOME METAL

Ringo

Ok, L4D Thursday evening. Gottit.
Kanye West
TMO Member
 - posted      Profile for Kanye West           Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
i could do this probs.
Kanye West
TMO Member
 - posted      Profile for Kanye West           Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
why it has to be left 4 dead though. I might not bother just because i am a little bit sick of that game.
New Way Of Decay

- posted      Profile for New Way Of Decay           Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Kanye West:
why it has to be left 4 dead though. I might not bother just because i am a little bit shit at that game.

There I've fixed it.

--------------------

Ringo

Halo 3 then?
Kanye West
TMO Member
thats just me though. everybody else would probably be up for l4d.
Ringo

Yeah but I know how it feels to be the one left out. left for left4dead, as it were...
Kanye West
TMO Member
i love being left out. Makes me feel like a victim, which is my 'modus operandi'.
Cherry In Hove
Channel 39
Fine. Ringo and Mikee can play L4D and Benway and I will play Bioshock2 and Tilde can play COD.
Cherry In Hove
Channel 39
Maybe we could patch mart into the party chat and he can tell us that he doesn't like computer games.
mart
Wearing nothing but a smile
 - posted      Profile for mart           Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I can tell you that right now if you like.
Ringo

I have Reema to tell me she doesn't like computer games while I'm trying to play them, I don't need Mart as well.
mart
And anyway it's not that I don't like them, it's that they're rubbish.
mart
I was about to type "a stupid pointless waste of time", and then realised that you'd all say "yeah, exactly!", and that actually I'm all for pointless stupid wasting of time.
Kanye West
TMO Member
I'm going to play MW2.
Kanye West
TMO Member
mart is going to continue to 'play himself'.
Cherry In Hove
Channel 39
I might play some Tiger Woods 10 then.
Kanye West
TMO Member
in that case I'll just crack on with Shin Megami Tensei.
Cherry In Hove
Channel 39
My daughter was entertained for 15 minutes earlier watching the washing machine. I should probably get mart to tell her that this is a pointless waste of time.
mart
But I'd say it in a good way.
Kanye West
TMO Member
an affable way.
Thorn Davis

- posted      Profile for Thorn Davis           Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Cherry In Hove:
My daughter was entertained for 15 minutes earlier watching the washing machine. I should probably get mart to tell her that this is a pointless waste of time.

That's good. That sounds wholesome. My daughter's current favourite activity is to stand up holding onto something, get tired, cry for help, get ignored, wet herself, cry some more, and then when completely exhausted collapse face first into a pile of wooden bricks.
Thorn Davis

- posted      Profile for Thorn Davis           Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I wish there was something I could do to help, but Mass Effect 2 won't play itself, you know.
Kanye West
TMO Member
hahah! come on, let's get you away from there. cherry watched mart gently lift his daughter away from the thrashing washing machine. He watched the sun glinting through the light satsuma coloured hairs on mart's arms. Hahah! you're a funny little girl aren't you...where's your mummy? where's your mummy? Shall we go and find mummy?

mart cradled the infant in his arms. She rested her head on his chest. Cherry noticed the v of flesh that the unbuttoned polo shirt was exposing. He watched the movement of mart's muscles under the light green shirt.

Let's go and find mummy!

Mart turned to move toward the kitchen.

Please.....stay...

Cherry was frozen... the words trapped behind his lips. He reached out to touch mart on the shoulder. He accidentally on purpose caught some of that glorious red hair between his fingers.

Don't worry, i'll take care of her! Mart shouted, not turning around. The washing machine changed its cycle to a slow, persistent throbbing.

Mart stepped through the doorway into the kitchen. The sun flashed against his back.

There's my beautiful baby!

Cherry watched as his wife took her baby from Mart. They gazed at the child together, caught up in her beauty. The electric motor began to whine. He finally exhaled.

[ 21.04.2010, 09:36: Message edited by: Kanye West ]

Kanye West
TMO Member
then cherry had a massive wank and spunked everywhere, it was well boss.
Kanye West
TMO Member
mart lived for another four years, dying on boxing day during a routine saftey inspection on an oil rig.
Kanye West
TMO Member
mart's girlfriend, the actress, scattered his ashes in a lemon grove near malaga. She went on to have a painful romance with a local doctor, who kept his vasectomy a secret from her. For five years they lived together in his large house in the affluent cordoba suburbs, and when the relationship ended, she moved back to the UK and took a job in a performing arts school in surrey. A series of relationships followed, but she found increasingly that she substituted human love for the company of her beloved parakeets.

[ 21.04.2010, 10:08: Message edited by: Kanye West ]

Thorn Davis

These are great, especially if you imagine Alec Baldwin reading them, in his Royal Tenenbaum's voice.
Kanye West
TMO Member
Amelie grew up to be a serious and quiet woman, eventually settling down with a colleague from the HR department of the company where she worked. They had two boys together, but she never followed her dream of opening a restaurant. When the war came, she was killed with her husband when an atmospheric control system in a downtown bunker failed, filling the complex with carbon monoxide. The boys both survived combat, but the youngest never mentally recovered from the experience, and turned to alcohol and prostitutes, eventually dying slumped outside a local brothel. The eldest went on to work as private contractor for the United Territory armed services, finding a place in history for his work in the field of tactical civilian mutation weapons. Neither man had children.

[ 21.04.2010, 10:11: Message edited by: Kanye West ]

New Way Of Decay

"I'm sick and tired of you being on the computer, Amelie" Mart bellowed from the bottom of the stairs. Upstairs, his 14 year old step-daughter cranked up the volume on her stereo. He started to yell again 'I said....' before being cut short by the slam of her bedroom door upstairs.

He turned to Kate, his expression deflated. 'It's not that I mind her being on it a little bit, it's just ...all the time'

'She knows' said Kate, 'she's just being a difficult teenager'

'I feel like she thinks I'm trying to replace her father' Mart said glumly. Kate looked back suddenly. 'Oh <i>now</i> you're just plain being hard on yourself. Speak of the devil...look who's coming up the garden path!'

Cherry stood at the door and went to press the doorbell but Kate opened it before he had time. 'Your late' she said, managing a smile. 'Sorry about that' said Cherry feebly. 'Amelie! Your dad's here' she shouted loudly over the music 'and he stinks of booze' she hissed at Mart who welcomed him in. 'Hey Cherry!' Mart enthused and stuck out his hand. Cherry begrudgingly accepted a weak handshake and winced at Mart's powerful grip.

"Daddy! Daddy! Shouted Amelie as she pounded down the stairs. 'Are we going to the park together' Cherry smiled for the first time 'maybe' he said secretively 'We might do something special instead'

'Not the pub again!' Kate interrupted to which Amelie protested. 'But Muuum'

'no' she snapped back sternly. 'That goes for both of you' She pointed a finger back and forth at the grinning pair. They both walked up the garden happily together. 'Don't be back late' Mart said, trailing off slightly towards the end of his words.

[ 21.04.2010, 10:45: Message edited by: New Way Of Decay ]

--------------------

This topic is comprised of pages: 126 1  2  3  ...  110  111  112  113  114  115  116  ...  124  125  126 

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | The Moon Online

copyright TMO y2k+