Announce
Games

How do I get a tag ?

Read the FAQ !

email us
TMO Talk Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» TMO Talk » Games » What are people playing at the moment? (Page 24)

This topic is comprised of pages: 126 1  2  3  ...  21  22  23  24  25  26  27  ...  124  125  126 

Author Topic: What are people playing at the moment?
Louche
Carved TMO on her clit just to make you feel bad
 - posted      Profile for Louche           Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I've got a bigger telly than that.
Jimmy Big Nuts
CounterCulture Vex'
 - posted      Profile for Jimmy Big Nuts           Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
maybe I made a mistake.
ralph

- posted      Profile for ralph           Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Oh Benway. [Frown]

I never thought of you as one of them.

Nathan Bleak
It's all grist to the mill
 - posted      Profile for Nathan Bleak           Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
How big is yours Louche? You never really struck me as that 'enthused' about movies.

--------------------
Now that you've called me by name?

MiscellaneousFiles

- posted      Profile for MiscellaneousFiles           Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Lol, I bought an air conditioner the other week.

[Cool]

Jimmy Big Nuts
CounterCulture Vex'
 - posted      Profile for Jimmy Big Nuts           Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
screw movies. I'm in it for the xbox.
if it's too big, I can just send it back, right?

Right?

[Frown]

[ 06.06.2007, 08:54: Message edited by: Jimmy Big Nuts ]

Nathan Bleak
 - posted      Profile for Nathan Bleak           Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Jimmy Big Nuts:
maybe I made a mistake.

I dunno. I think Gears of War will look pretty impressive in 40in HD.

I'd love to have a projector set up in a dedicated room; a proper home theatre. When we move house I either want to have just a home cinema room, or maybe a howling room instead.

--------------------

Louche
Mine's 42 inch. It's not really mine, though. My husband bought it for games and shizz. When I watch UKTV Food on it, he complains that I am wasting technology.
Ringo

- posted      Profile for Ringo           Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Nathan Bleak:
I'd love to have a projector set up in a dedicated room; a proper home theatre. When we move house I either want to have just a home cinema room, or maybe a howling room instead.

A friend of mine has a 1080p projector and it's awesome. Especially playing Gameboy Tetris emulated on his Xbox, on a screen 15 feet wide.

My TV only does 1080i and that looks pretty nice. I'm not sure I've ever actually seen a screen at 1080p although several times I've contemplated getting one. It just seems... excessive however.

I did have half a mind to get a massive screen like that and make mysrlf up a bucket seat with steering wheel type arrangement. One day maybe.

But ultimately my one dream piece of home entertainment is, and always will be, my own full sized snooker table. Unfortunately, they require considerably more space than a TV. And money.

Darryn.R
TMO Admin
 - posted      Profile for Darryn.R           Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
We have that TV too Benway, it's a stunning picture and not as large as you think it will be when it's in place.

I'm getting a PS3 in the morning so I can full HD myself to death.

I think once they're all hooked together (TV/Amp and new set of Kef egg surround speakers) it'll be a sweet home setup.

My father in law has a home cinema room, with 6 cinema seats in it and a small projection room at the back...

[ 06.06.2007, 09:45: Message edited by: Darryn.R ]

--------------------

my own brother a god dam shit sucking vampire!!! you wait till mum finds out buddy!

Cherry In Hove
Channel 39
 - posted      Profile for Cherry In Hove           Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Thorn - did you see my post earlier in this thread about setting up the wii wirelss properly?
Ringo

Yes SG, we all saw it. We're all very impressed.
Cherry In Hove
Channel 39
 - posted      Profile for Cherry In Hove           Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Is your name Thorn now? I was asking if he'd seen it as he had the same problem with his wireless, I wasn't trying to impress anyone just checking if he was aware. Has this ruined your talking about big tvs and racing games? Should the thread now been locked?

[ 06.06.2007, 09:40: Message edited by: SilverGinger5 ]

Ringo

Right. Well that'll be the last time I try to have a joke with you. Nice one.
Louche
Are you alright, SilverGinger?
Cherry In Hove
Channel 39
quote:
Originally posted by Ringo:
Right. Well that'll be the last time I try to have a joke with you. Nice one.

Believe me when I say, I shall cry myself to sleep about this fact.
Ringo

What the fuck is up with you?
Cherry In Hove
Channel 39
You know, nothing really. No sleep last night after a blazing row then meetings most of today. Probably not reading clearly so didn't get your joke. I shall go drink coffee and smoke fags now.
Cherry In Hove
Channel 39
quote:
Originally posted by Louche:
Are you alright, SilverGinger?

Yeah, I'm alright Louche. You?
Jimmy Big Nuts
CounterCulture Vex'
quote:
Originally posted by Ringo:
Yes SG, we all saw it. We're all very impressed.

BURN!!!
Ringo

quote:
Originally posted by SilverGinger5:
Sorry for being a bit of a dick, I'm a bit stressed and snapped before I realised it was a joke

No no, pray don't mention it [Roll Eyes]
Cherry In Hove
Channel 39
sorry, that was actually a lie - removed.

[ 06.06.2007, 10:04: Message edited by: SilverGinger5 ]

MiscellaneousFiles

- posted      Profile for MiscellaneousFiles           Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
For fuck's  -

[ 06.06.2007, 10:06: Message edited by: MiscellaneousFiles ]

Jimmy Big Nuts
CounterCulture Vex'
dvdactive
Louche
What an odd interlude.
MiscellaneousFiles

Sorry - my fault entirely.

Let's pick up where we left off...

Jimmy Big Nuts
CounterCulture Vex'
no... this thread...I don't know. Feels kind of different now. It's - it doesn't feel right. I think you've ruined it, misc. Over twenty pages of text, and you've managed to ruin it all.
Louche
Bad Misc. *shakes head*
Nathan Bleak
I've emailed the mods, asking them to lock and delete the thread.

--------------------

Black Mask

- posted      Profile for Black Mask           Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
 -
No!

--------------------
sweet

Jimmy Big Nuts
CounterCulture Vex'
That's best, Nathan. Actually, it might help if we could ban tmo. I'll contact Microsoft and ask them to delete tmo from the internet. That should go some way to stopping misc from reaching out from the land of horses and ruining things for people.

[ 06.06.2007, 10:36: Message edited by: Jimmy Big Nuts ]

MiscellaneousFiles

Actually, I'm glad this thread's going down the pan. The title's kind of grating when you see it all the time. It sounds like the sort of thing that the head twat of the office would ask on a 'work night out', before bragging about his massive new TV.

Someone should come up with something better.

[ 06.06.2007, 10:37: Message edited by: MiscellaneousFiles ]

Jimmy Big Nuts
CounterCulture Vex'
shut up.
ralph

- posted      Profile for ralph           Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
stupid Misc.
Louche
Haven't you done enough damage for one day, Misc?

This topic is comprised of pages: 126 1  2  3  ...  21  22  23  24  25  26  27  ...  124  125  126 

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | The Moon Online

copyright TMO y2k+