Announce
Games

How do I get a tag ?

Read the FAQ !

email us
TMO Talk Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» TMO Talk » Life » Friday Fnnnngghh (Page 21)

This topic is comprised of pages: 61 1  2  3  ...  18  19  20  21  22  23  24  ...  59  60  61 

Author Topic: Friday Fnnnngghh
ralph

- posted      Profile for ralph           Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
wouldn't having a baby negate the whole ghey thing?
Cherry In Hove
Channel 39
 - posted      Profile for Cherry In Hove           Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Tomorrow I'm popping into Maidstone to visit a friend who's wife gave birth three weeks ago. (Their child has been given my name! I think it will turn out gay)

After that I'm heading up the road to Gillingham to watch the might Cherries blast Gillingham and obviously Grimsby will lose which will take us out of the relegation zone, hooray.

Kanye West
TMO Member
 - posted      Profile for Kanye West           Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
fucking hell, maidstone.
McDirts
TMO Member
 - posted      Profile for McDirts           Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by ralph:
wouldn't having a baby negate the whole ghey thing?

I don't know, look at Elton John. 6 Kids later and he's all of a sudden cosying up to David Furnish. What's that all about eh?
squeegy
'small african childe'
 - posted      Profile for squeegy           Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
wearing
To be honest, nothing interesting enough to bother mentioning. But I will. Chequered shirt, black chinos, black shoes, a copper bangle from Zambia (that I really should get rid of), a hangover.

lunch
I had a chicken and mushroom pie around 11ish. Actually I had two, in an attempt to dull the pain of the hangover. It did not work. The codeine is doing a much better job.

weekend
Drinking I suppose. I was supposed to be moving into my new house but that doesn't seem to be on the cards for now. Which is very frustrating.

film
BM reminded me I have Burn After Reading knocking about somewhere and I must find it and watch it.

email
From a mate in Australia about some money he owes for car parts in South Africa. That's some international playboy shit right there.

--------------------
supa scrub

Ringo

- posted      Profile for Ringo           Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
wearing - usual friday clobber. Work pass, black OU polo shirt, light blue jeans and brown Adidas Allstars

Lunch - cheese and pickle sandwich. Bread - seeded grannary. Cheese - mild cheddar. Pickle - Branston small chunk (yeah I know it's gay, I don't buy it)

Weekend - Fairly interesting one planned. Reema's coming over tonight, then tomorrow a friend of mine wants to go for a walk somewhere so I've suggested we go down the old railway walk to Wolverton which is fairly picturesque (or at least it was 12 years ago, which is the last time I think I saw it). I think he does something on a website. Something to do with a map of the UK chopped up into grid squares and the objective is to get a photo from each one or something?

Then we're heading out to the shop to purchase large quantities of beer, then probably dinner followed by a drive out to the arse end of nowhere, where a friend of ours is having a house party. I'm assured there will be Guitar Hero so I might have to spend a little time between now and then polishing my skills.

Sunday is more or less free at the moment so will be spent nursing my hangover. Might clean the car if I feel up to it. The evening I'm not sure whether I'm seeing Reema or taking my friend out for dinner to cheer her up.

Fillum - Last film I watched was Tenacious D - Pick of Destiny. Pretty good.

Email - from my aforementioned mate, finalising the details of our walk on saturday.

It's all go...

herbs

- posted      Profile for herbs           Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Wearing: birkenstock trainers, black trousers, white long-sleeve t-shirt, khaki top thing over the top, wood and brass bracelet I found in a long-abandoned bag in the office, along with some unpleasantly stained pyjama bottoms. Which I'm not wearing

Lunch: failed to bring in sarnies, thus failing budgeting task, will select something overpriced yet delicious from Pret. Or Eat. Or Crussh.

Weekend. Laying down some tunes with my East End homies tomorrow night. For, indeed, my choir has a concert in Chingford. Hardcore. Anything from Saint Saens to Freddie Mercury. Will also involve chillin' with a guest choir from Matlock.

Film. Must watch the Kite Runner which a colleague lent me ages ago.

Email: Special mothers' day offers from the V&A shop.

Tilde
TMO Member
 - posted      Profile for Tilde           Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
wearing
Probably same jeans as last friday, I hope they have been washed but can't be sure. Blue ISO50 t-shirt. Black socks, one of which has a hole in the big toe area. Calvin Clein pants from ebay. Black cardigan.

lunch
Ham sandwich, keep thinking about avoiding the bread, but I really like bread.

weekend
Trip to a shopping outlet on the cards for saturday, although I have no money to spend, probably pop into mcdonalds for lunch, maybe round a friends for evening, possible takeaway. Sunday, got a skate planned although need to get permission from other half, hoping for sunshine, sorting out the garden etc.

film
Watched Batman Begins, again as it turns out, although I had forgotten most of it anyway so couldn't be sure until about half way though. The Dark Knight was watched the other day too, which was thoroughly enjoyable in a not very enjoyable way.

album
Just found out the delights of downloading other peoples spotify playlists www.spotifyfriends.com or www.spotifylists.com.

email
From Leah Gibbs
quote:
Subject: You and your partner will surely benefit from this venture.
It's better to have a decent size than to be wise

New Way Of Decay

- posted      Profile for New Way Of Decay           Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
wearing
Green Hook Ups. They're so old now they're falling apart. They are shaped like jester shoes. Army green PWEI t-shirt from the reformation gigs. Black slacks, patterned. Yesterdays socks by mistake. They are sagging becaue they are cheap cotton.

lunch
Nothing because I have run out of money and food at home. Eaten two of my colleagues choclate digestives and a carrot stick. Bleak.

weekend
On my own tonight cos Pia's in Bath/Swindon. Need to do some tidying up (not a lot) then crack on with some design work for this bar that not only am I promoting, but seemingly helping get all the shit together. Although it could be worse. I could not be doing all this shot and then putting bands on in a rubbish venue. Once I'm all done working, Left 4 Dead. All night. Yeaaaah bwoi. Saturday I have a meeting to bring the artwork to the promotions Manager. Same deal as last weekend. After that, nothing. Go home or wait for Pia to come back. No money. Nothing. Fucking screwed.

film
Religulous

album
No time. Been frantically looking for a band to headline an electro night. Decided on these guys.

email
Lovefilm. Buy our shit pls! No.

--------------------
BUY A TICKET AND WATCH SOME METAL

Ringo

Dewd you should have taken up my offer and come partying. It would have been fucking hardcore.
McDirts
TMO Member
quote:
Originally posted by New Way Of Decay:

album
No time. Been frantically looking for a band to headline an electro night. Decided on these guys.

they're a bit like a trendy, electro Barron Knights
New Way Of Decay

- posted      Profile for New Way Of Decay           Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Ringo:
Dewd you should have taken up my offer and come partying. It would have been fucking hardcore.

*nods* parting is kinda hardcore, but then that leaves Pia on her tod with no money.

--------------------

Ringo

S'alright I suppose
Ringo

Man that party really was hardcore. I didn't getin till 5am and was fully broken all day yesterday. I'd never actually seen a person put a drum stick up their arse before. It was an eye opening experience.
New Way Of Decay

Did it bring a tear to the 'eye'?

--------------------

Ringo

Watching two guys swordfighting with drumsticks up their arses was horrifying and hilarious in equal measures
New Way Of Decay

A real actual swordfight (with swords), a pretend swordfight (with makeshift swords) or a swordfight (with dicks)

--------------------

Ringo

No, as in, swordfighting with the drumsticks hanging out of their arses. The loser was the one whose drumstick fell out first.
Deep Freeze
TMO Member
 - posted      Profile for Deep Freeze           Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I'm glad I've never had to wake up and come to terms with having done that after a drinks.
New Way Of Decay

Sounds like Ringo went to one of Barrymore's parties.

--------------------

Thorn Davis

- posted      Profile for Thorn Davis           Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Ringo:
No, as in, swordfighting with the drumsticks hanging out of their arses. The loser was the one whose drumstick fell out first.

I'll be honest - it sounds like they were both losers.
New Way Of Decay

I've remembered being totally shirtless, running at another shirtless man, both with eggs in hand. Crashing them down on eahc others crowns, sending shards of egg shell, sticky yolk and egg white mix. Stupid, stupid shit. Picking pieces of shell out of your bloody forehead. Stupid.

--------------------

Ringo

Amusing as it was to watch, it was pretty lame at the same time. Too much Jackass/Dirty Sanchez.
Tilde
TMO Member
 - posted      Profile for Tilde           Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Did the loser have to lick the drumstick?
Lilo
TMO Member
 - posted      Profile for Lilo           Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
i went to a friend's work party on Friday. there was many many free boozes. i drunkenly fell down my friend's stairs at five in the morning. saturday i came home and cried a lot to my mother. sunday was spent in A&E. i've sprained my foot. it looks like a potato. i am rubbish on crutches.
Ringo

quote:
Originally posted by Tilde:
Did the loser have to lick the drumstick?

The loser had to lick the winner's drumstick.
Suckmonster
TMO Member
 - posted      Profile for Suckmonster           Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
By drumstick, you mean cock?
Ringo

No, but I suspect the whole thing was fairly symbolic of some kind of repressed homoeroticism.
New Way Of Decay

And by cock do you mean the withered nipples of Josef Mengele? And by the Angel of Death do you mean <trumpet.wav>

--------------------

Suckmonster
TMO Member
 - posted      Profile for Suckmonster           Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
The loser had to lick it, though? The cock, I mean.
McDirts
TMO Member
by cock you mean penis right? You know what would be incredibly funny, Suckmonster? If you post a photograph of an engorged male member on this thread? That would be really funny.
Deep Freeze
TMO Member
 - posted      Profile for Deep Freeze           Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Lilo:
i went to a friend's work party on Friday. there was many many free boozes. i drunkenly fell down my friend's stairs at five in the morning. saturday i came home and cried a lot to my mother. sunday was spent in A&E. i've sprained my foot. it looks like a potato. i am rubbish on crutches.

I did that a couple of years back.
Suckmonster
TMO Member
Yeah, I was going to ask if cock meant penis, too. But I was pretty sure that it did, so didn't.
You know what perplexes me, right? That time I posted a picture of a black cock, as in a black penis-type cock, I deleted it after only a short while and replaced it with a picture of a black bird-type cock, i.e. a rooster, but the mod, who arrived on scene quite some time into cockgate, deleted that and replaced it with a picture of a rabbit. (Which also meant I had to go to the trouble of photoshopping in a blurry cock spunking over said rabbit.) But did the mod think that all the objections were to the second bird pic? (I can't think of any other reason why he would have replaced it, otherwise.)

New Way Of Decay

lol. 'mod'

--------------------

Suckmonster
TMO Member
"Darryn R.", then.

This topic is comprised of pages: 61 1  2  3  ...  18  19  20  21  22  23  24  ...  59  60  61 

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | The Moon Online

copyright TMO y2k+