Announce
Games

How do I get a tag ?

Read the FAQ !

email us
TMO Talk Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» TMO Talk » Life » Friday Fnnnngghh (Page 8)

This topic is comprised of pages: 61 1  2  3  ...  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  ...  59  60  61 

Author Topic: Friday Fnnnngghh
Black Mask

- posted      Profile for Black Mask           Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Thorn Davis:
...and then start wailing on you with a cricket bat bellowing incoherencies

Sounds like... Sounds like a video game!

--------------------
sweet

Black Mask

- posted      Profile for Black Mask           Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
What an evil **** !

I could never call ben 'Toots'.

--------------------
sweet

Kanye West
TMO Member
 - posted      Profile for Kanye West           Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
ben once groped me after a meet.
Black Mask

Was this around the time he stopped posting?

--------------------
sweet

mart
Wearing nothing but a smile
 - posted      Profile for mart           Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
My current squeeze looks a bit like Ben's wife. Fact.
New Way Of Decay

- posted      Profile for New Way Of Decay           Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Is your squeeze ben's wife?

--------------------
BUY A TICKET AND WATCH SOME METAL

Ringo

- posted      Profile for Ringo           Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Ben's wife was pretty hot
mart
She looks like D, but she's not D. That's what "looks like" means.
Black Mask

quote:
Originally posted by Ringo:
Ben's wife was pretty hot

That was probably all the beatings.

--------------------
sweet

New Way Of Decay

- posted      Profile for New Way Of Decay           Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Imagine having an affair with ben's wife. She'd get really angry at you as you turn your head every time the door in the restaurant slams. She'd be like 'He's not going to know. He hasn't got a clue. He's too interested in his precious fucking books to care what you or I get up to. Would you eat some of the hors d'oeuvres for christ sake?!' while you pop the collars up and sink into your chair.

--------------------

New Way Of Decay

quote:
Originally posted by mart:
She looks like D, but she's not D. That's what "looks like" means.

Right. Got that. I thought it was a clever play on words. My girlfriend looks like ben's wife.....because it's the same person!. Sorry. Sorry, mart.

--------------------

mart
Not to worry darling. Just relax and try to enjoy yourself.
Louche
Carved TMO on her clit just to make you feel bad
 - posted      Profile for Louche           Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Ben's wife has(has?) a positively enviable rack.
New Way Of Decay

quote:
Originally posted by mart:
Not to worry darling. Just relax and try to enjoy yourself.

That's what ben's wife would say too. You'd be shitting it. You'd check behind the curtains in case he's hiding behind them, readying a Slazenger Power Blade.

--------------------

Ringo

Benway once made the mistake of flirting with Ben's wife at a meat. Ben threatened him with a look. Bad times.
Kanye West
TMO Member
 - posted      Profile for Kanye West           Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
no, this was a few years ago. At the Cock, of all places. Everybody was leaving, and I went for a quick jimmy before heading back to AMP's house. I'm standing there, swaying, going about my business, and the door flies open. He's kicked the door open, and then he's standing there, holding onto the edges frame with both hands, arms outstretched in crucifixion pose. A faraway look in his eyes. Dead mouth. I do a lol and carry on, turning back to study an advert for a text message service. Then I hear like a squeal and a scuffing noise and before I can turn round, there's this sudden weight on my trousers that almost knocks me into the urinal. I can't turn around properly because I'm trying to hold my jeans up with one hand and prying these rigid, burning fingers away with the other hand.

For a few seconds, neither of us are saying anything. I'm just struggling against this twisting weight. It's urgent, but somehow slowed down. I feel something like pincers on my inner thigh - a sharp clipping of the skin - and it jolts me out of shock. I shout something, probably just a noise, and instantly I'm given back control over my jeans. I finally get to turn round, and ben's on the floor, eyes bulging, and he's literally rolling around on his back in the small pool of urine that's collected over the night. His tweed blazer is soaked. Hair stuck to his forehead. Eyes locked onto a spot on the floor in front of him. I don't know what to say. What can you say? I hear a lock click in one the stalls, so I just get out of there, still doing up my jeans. The stall opens as I let the door to the bathroom close behind me.

We never spoke about it. I tried to bring it up at StevieX's wedding, but he just denied it ever happened.

[ 15.10.2008, 10:20: Message edited by: Kanye West ]

New Way Of Decay

It's funny but I'd almost forgotten the time he asked us to stay over after a meat. There wasn't any space so Ringo and I had to top and tail on his sofa. Do you remmeber that Ringo? So we were all having a nightcap and having a laugh and I made a joke. I don't even remember what it was but it was just a quip off the bat of what Ben was saying and D started laughing really hard. Ben just had this look on his face. Sort of, stunned but trying not to let it show. Anyway, we finished our whiskey, ben and D went to bed. After Ringo fidgeted for about 20 minutes I drifted off. I woke up in the middle of the night, actually it was probably approaching morning by then and I wanted to know the time so I reached for the phone I'd put in my shoe. I could hear quite heavy breathing, as if someone was stood over me. They must of been a big person because their breaths were long, like someone with a broad, barrel chest would sound I suppose. I called out, but my mouth was dry from the whiskey. It came out more of a hiss. 'who's there?' Whoever it was backed off slowly and I heard the door to the living room go. Then the sound of heavy footsteps on the stairs, creaking with each step.

--------------------

Ringo

Oh that was just me. I was hoping to do a trump on your head but I just couldn't force one out. I didn't expect you to wake up.
Black Mask

quote:
Originally posted by Louche:
Ben's wife has(has?) a positively enviable rack.

-

--------------------
sweet

Louche
Carved TMO on her clit just to make you feel bad
 - posted      Profile for Louche           Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
That's what Ben uses to protect D from all these randy TMOers trying to have an affair with her.
Ringo

I wonder who on TMO has the hottest wife
Black Mask

Me.

--------------------
sweet

ralph

- posted      Profile for ralph           Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
mart. well, he used to.
Black Mask

She's potentially the hottest. She's tied up in the shed, drenched in paraffin.

--------------------
sweet

Thorn Davis

- posted      Profile for Thorn Davis           Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I thought ralph was supposed to have a fitwife. I mean 'fit' as in 'goodlooking'. From what he's said in the past it sounds as if she's actually pretty unhealthy.
Black Mask

quote:
Originally posted by Thorn Davis:
I thought ralph was supposed to have a fitwife. I mean 'fit' as in 'goodlooking'.

Maybe he meant 'good looking' as in 'looking good to the critters'? i.e. Vultures, coyotes, bobcats...

--------------------
sweet

ralph

no, my wife is fit. she'd make the top three hottest tmo posters wives list I'm sure.
New Way Of Decay

Ralph's acting like his wife is show and tell material. Imagine treating your wife like a trophy like that.

--------------------

ralph

No, I'm trying to squelch rumors that she's unattractive. She isn't.
Ringo

You're going to have to back that up with a photo or something Ralph. Otherwise we'll just assume she's a slightly more feminine version of you
ralph

Besides which, I didn't even bring my wife up. I brought up marts wife. Former wife.
Thorn Davis

- posted      Profile for Thorn Davis           Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
OK. You can quell a rumour. You can quash a rumour. You can squash a rumour. How the shit gitting pig fuck do you squelch a rumour?
ralph

squelch: to put down, suppress, or silence, as with a crushing retort or argument.

Oh Thorn. [Frown]

MiscellaneousFiles

- posted      Profile for MiscellaneousFiles           Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by ralph:
Besides which, I didn't even bring my wife up.

That's rare in your neck of the woods, isn't it?
ralph

quote:
Originally posted by MiscellaneousFiles:
That's rare in your neck of the woods, isn't it?

You're thinking of the south. I live in the northeast where that sort of thing doesn't happen.

This topic is comprised of pages: 61 1  2  3  ...  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  ...  59  60  61 

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | The Moon Online

copyright TMO y2k+